Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

jammstarr wrote: »
    Yeah I have. Look I don't want to derail this thread any more with my anti-live opinions. Sorry to have brought it up in the first place. :o

ah don't be sorry, we love you jamm!

Yeah wolf I prefer the small intimate gigs myself. Best gig ever for me would be a toss up between the Pixies and Goldfrapp :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I love all size gigs, massive outdoor ones can be a lot of fun! I can't handle pits though, I'm far too soft and delicate :pac:

No festivals for me this summer :( Was at Glastonbury last year, I get this wave of forlornness when I think about it, best time ever!

I love all size gigs, massive outdoor ones can be a lot of fun! I can't handle pits though, I'm far too soft and delicate :pac:

No festivals for me this summer :( Was at Glastonbury last year, I get this wave of forlornness when I think about it, best time ever!

Went to oxegen 2 years ago purely to see Goldfrapp, obviously fitted in a load of other bands too but Goldfrapp were just brilliant.

Probably going to head to Electric Picnic at the end of the summer, it's our only option with my leg now and himself heading back to college in September so we want to have one last hurrah before then!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Went to oxegen 2 years ago purely to see Goldfrapp, obviously fitted in a load of other bands too but Goldfrapp were just brilliant.

Probably going to head to Electric Picnic at the end of the summer, it's our only option with my leg now and himself heading back to college in September so we want to have one last hurrah before then!

Ah sure you're always welcome down this neck of the woods. :D

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Ah sure you're always welcome down this neck of the woods. :D

:pac: forgot you're down that way, well really I suppose you're up that way considering I'm in south Kilkenny!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

There's a free concert series here in Buffalo I has attended several times. Quite pleasant to be honest

:pac: forgot you're down that way, well really I suppose you're up that way considering I'm in south Kilkenny!

Oh yeah technically I would be up then.. Geography was never a strong subject of mine in school. Electric Picnic is literally only up the road from me. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

There's a free concert series here in Buffalo I has attended several times. Quite pleasant to be honest

I've just googled Buffalo and it looks like a nice city actually.

Except they have the crappy side of the Niagara Falls :p

Ever been to America jamm? Only place I've been is New York, I'd love to go to San Francisco and California

• Advertisement

Except they have the crappy side of the Niagara Falls :p

Speaking of, we're thinking of Toronto if we move away :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hi all *waves* Right watched the very last Desperate Housewives ever and not one tear was shed. Very disappointed in it now. I love a good tearjerker dammit :)

Ever been to America jamm? Only place I've been is New York, I'd love to go to San Francisco and California

Twice: New York & New Jersey in 2000 and Florida this year.

I prefer the states to Canada, but sure its near impossible to get a visa to the states so gotta settle! Toronto is nice, plenty to do!

Hi KKkitty, how are you tonight? :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

yes, it is quite a nice city

KKkitty wrote: »
    Hi all *waves* Right watched the very last Desperate Housewives ever and not one tear was shed. Very disappointed in it now. I love a good tearjerker dammit :)

I cried a river! I'm an emotional wreck all the time though :pac:

This class is sooooo bloody pointless, but I'm marked for attendance. Prof needs to be assessed both professionally and mentally.

Hi Peach and Jane :) I've cried through loads of stuff on tv before so I was expecting a waterfall of epic proportions tear wise tonight :) Peach when I was in 6th class my principal used to bang his head against the blackboard on occasion. Found out years later he signed himself into the local mental hospital not long after I left that school.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Hi Peach and Jane :) I've cried through loads of stuff on tv before so I was expecting a waterfall of epic proportions tear wise tonight :) Peach when I was in 6th class my principal used to bang his head against the blackboard on occasion. Found out years later he signed himself into the local mental hospital not long after I left that school.

Does anyone else cry more at cartoony things? I bawled watching The Lion King a few weeks ago.. Only film I ever really sobbed at was the ending of Never Let Me Go.. :o

I prefer the states to Canada, but sure its near impossible to get a visa to the states so gotta settle! Toronto is nice, plenty to do!

Yeah we're heading there mainly for the job opportunities for himself, stuff he will never ever get to do here even if things do pick up, but it does look pretty cool there too.

• Advertisement

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Does anyone else cry more at cartoony things? I bawled watching The Lion King a few weeks ago.. Only film I ever really sobbed at was the ending of Never Let Me Go.. :o

Fry's dog in Futurama :(

Yeah we're heading there mainly for the job opportunities for himself, stuff he will never ever get to do here even if things do pick up, but it does look pretty cool there too.
    Just about an hour North of me as well. In advance I will say this, Maple Leafs suck!

When I was in 6th year I was in a pass Irish class mainly made up of girls who dropped back from honours and weren't going to count Irish in the Leaving Cert anyway. Needless to say we never did a tap of work and gave the teacher hell if she tried to teach us.

Now there was never any proof it was my class's fault, but she had a mental breakdown and had to take a long stress leave then, and she wasn't right when she came back. But sure could have been any class that caused it!

It's also maybe possible my second year class drove a nun to early retirement. We did make her cry on a few occasions. I wasn't an instigator, just a helpless sheep!

I've never seen that. But I did cry during Pokemon a couple of times.. :o

That episode almost killed me. Such a sad ending:(
    *Sheds manly tear*

You had to bring up Seymour :(

Alas poor Seymour. Loyal to the end.

For me if anyone left, died, got married or anything like a break up happened in a tv program I cried. The very last Dawson's Creek had me shedding so many tears I thought I'd have to take out shares in Kleenex.

The last episode of Friends.. :'(

• Advertisement

When I was in 6th year I was in a pass Irish class mainly made up of girls who dropped back from honours and weren't going to count Irish in the Leaving Cert anyway. Needless to say we never did a tap of work and gave the teacher hell if she tried to teach us.

Now there was never any proof it was my class's fault, but she had a mental breakdown and had to take a long stress leave then, and she wasn't right when she came back. But sure could have been any class that caused it!

It's also maybe possible my second year class drove a nun to early retirement. We did make her cry on a few occasions. I wasn't an instigator, just a helpless sheep!

There was an english teacher in our school (daughter of an at the time corrupt td and was trying to break into politics hetself) and she literally ran from the school screaming crying one day after some more torture over her shenanigans and her dad's. I know it sounds awful and it was and i don't find it all funny but she deserved it for the carry on of her and her father.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement