Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    The last episode of Friends.. :'(
    That was so sad. I wish they'd make a movie about it now. Exactly 6 years ago at this time I brought my first son into the world :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

KKkitty wrote: »
    That was so sad. I wish they'd make a movie about it now. Exactly 6 years ago at this time I brought my first son into the world :)

Oh I know. Also shed a couple of tears when Chandler was proposing to Monica and the one where the twins were born.

Aww that's so sweet. :D

Oh I know. Also shed a couple of tears when Chandler was proposing to Monica and the one where the twins were born.

Aww that's so sweet. :D
    Thanks Jane :) He's getting no homework tomorrow since it's his birthday I think so he'll be happy with that :D

Thanks Jane :) He's getting no homework tomorrow since it's his birthday I think so he'll be happy with that :D

Awh I hope he has a lovely birthday. :D

Awh I hope he has a lovely birthday. :D
    Oh he will indeed Jane. He has this new thing now that he thinks he should stay up longer since he's a year older :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I just realized my birthday is sneaking up on me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Likewise

Why are you so unhappy about it?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I am gonna be 35

I am gonna be 35
    My birthday is this month too. I'll be 31. I'm almost catching up to you :D Don't be down about it though.

• Advertisement

Both my brother and my bf have their birthdays soon. Mine isn't until August. My bf's is 6 days after my brother's. Stuck for presents. Would love to book a couple of days away for myself and my bf for his but it would have to be cheap.

Both my brother and my bf have their birthdays soon. Mine isn't until August. My bf's is 6 days after my brother's. Stuck for presents. Would love to book a couple of days away for myself and my bf for his but it would have to be cheap.
    Have a search on the internet for cheap weekends away. Get your brother a shower set. Can't go wrong with that :)

Have a search on the internet for cheap weekends away. Get your brother a shower set. Can't go wrong with that :)

I'll have a look thanks. Will have to be careful, can't clash with the Euros.. :rolleyes:

I'll have a look thanks. Will have to be careful, can't clash with the Euros.. :rolleyes:
    Was watching the ads for all the sporting events coming up earlier. There's the euros, the olympics and GAA and a few other bits for the summer and I thought to myself how glad am I to have a fella that's not into sports at all. I'll probably watch a few Irish games for the euros though myself.

Was watching the ads for all the sporting events coming up earlier. There's the euros, the olympics and GAA and a few other bits for the summer and I thought to myself how glad am I to have a fella that's not into sports at all. I'll probably watch a few Irish games for the euros though myself.

Lucky you. My fella is really into sport. Well, mainly soccer really, he's not as into the GAA. Will only have a couple of weeks of no sport when the Euros are done because the Premier League will be back in August and he's a massive Arsenal supporter.

I always give people knives, Opinel does a very nice line for low prices
    2160.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Most of my friends think I'm a bit strange because for the most part I don't follow football/hurling/soccer, MMA is the only sport I can say I've ever followed to any degree :p

Jane, how would a voucher for a clothes/music shop your brother frequents go? It's some thought in the sense you're picking it based on his interests as opposed to just handing cash. It's my cop-out present for people most of the time :p

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Most of my friends think I'm a bit strange because for the most part I don't follow football/hurling/soccer, MMA is the only sport I can say I've ever followed to any degree :p

Jane, how would a voucher for a clothes/music shop your brother frequents go? It's some thought in the sense you're picking it based on his interests as opposed to just handing cash. It's my cop-out present for people most of the time :p

Actually I have no idea why I didn't think of that before, iTunes voucher would probably be a good present for him. :D Either that or something really weird and music related from eBay. :)

Lucky you. My fella is really into sport. Well, mainly soccer really, he's not as into the GAA. Will only have a couple of weeks of no sport when the Euros are done because the Premier League will be back in August and he's a massive Arsenal supporter.
    It's so refreshing though especially coming from my family home where even a Sunday morning wasn't a break from sports. My brothers would have formula1 grand prix racing on as soon as they got up. I kinda got into it myself at the time. While my dad was.still alive me and him would watchthe Kilkenny matches and the boxing of a Saturday night. Dad would be trying to explain all the boxing terminology to me.

The only sport I enjoy is hockey

• Advertisement

It's so refreshing though especially coming from my family home where even a Sunday morning wasn't a break from sports. My brothers would have formula1 grand prix racing on as soon as they got up. I kinda got into it myself at the time. While my dad was.still alive me and him would watchthe Kilkenny matches and the boxing of a Saturday night. Dad would be trying to explain all the boxing terminology to me.

Our house is a bit like that. Don't know why but I could never watch boxing, just not my thing at all.

My brothers got me into wrestling, a bit of soccer(used to say I supported Man U cos my dad did), boxing and formula1. I used to stay up til 4 in the morning to tape main events in wrestling for my brothers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I always give people knives, Opinel does a very nice line for low prices

This knives much better

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Hullo folks- hope everyone is having a good night. Tis my birthday soon too, meh. :rolleyes:

My brothers got me into wrestling, a bit of soccer(used to say I supported Man U cos my dad did), boxing and formula1. I used to stay up til 4 in the morning to tape main events in wrestling for my brothers.

I watch wrestling from time to time and I do like soccer. Not mad into it like my bf but I am a Man Utd fan. Probably the only thing he doesn't like about me. :rolleyes:

Hey Posy, hope you're well.

Heading offline folks. Teeny bit down and I need to think about stuff. Night night x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Night Jane, sleep well

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Night Jane. Hope things look better in the morning. :)

hey again folks. I just had the joy of helping my mother navigate the internet

hey again folks. I just had the joy of helping my mother navigate the internet
    How did that go?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Harley.

One dot, plus two dots

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement