Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

What a sh!tty day :(:(

• Moderators Posts: 51,784 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

BadGirl wrote: »
    What a sh!tty day :(:(

why? what's the problemo?

If you can read this, you're too close!

koth wrote: »
    why? what's the problemo?

The problem is the rain beating down on my windows, flooding my yard, flooding the roads... I have a heater on beside me which i normally only ever have on in the middle of winter.... the weather is just rank today and I don't like it :(

The problem is the rain beating down on my windows, flooding my yard, flooding the roads... I have a heater on beside me which i normally only ever have on in the middle of winter.... the weather is just rank today and I don't like it :(

It could be worse....

$%28KGrHqQOKp0E25kNthkNBN0j0YYolg%7E%7E_35.JPG

:P:P

Will need one of these soon....

Noah%27s%2BArk.jpg

• Advertisement

men and camels first!!! :P:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

koth wrote: »
    men and camels first!!! :P:pac:

*jumps in front of Koth in the queue*

Morning :)

I brought tea, badly needed this morning...

cupoftea.jpg

Leeg17 wrote: »
    *jumps in front of Koth in the queue*
    :mad::mad::P:pac:
    Morning :)

I brought tea, badly needed this morning...

cupoftea.jpg

You defiler of tea!!!! :eek::P

Oh, you lifesaver... Need tea badly.....
    You making toast too??? ;) :pac::pac:

I need to ring the lovely people in FedEx customer service again... *sigh* Will def need tea after that!

Oh, you lifesaver... Need tea badly.....
    You making toast too??? ;) :pac::pac:

I need to ring the lovely people in FedEx customer service again... *sigh* Will def need tea after that!

You only had to ask :)
    test-recipe.jpg

*shakes fist at FedEx people*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Not going to be a good day today. My brother just decided it was okay to walk into my room and keep shouting and clapping til I woke up because Mammy wanted me to Google something and then she b****ed at me because I was "in bed the whole time" and I couldn't find what she wanted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Just had my first weigh in this morning.
    Lost 3.5lbs :D

Yay, well done Sarah! :)

Well done Sarah :)

Has this happened before Jane? I wouldn't be happy at all if that happened, would lock the door to be honest. It's your room, your privacy and you can sleep however long you want..

Has this happened before Jane? I wouldn't be happy at all if that happened, would lock the door to be honest. It's your room, your privacy and you can sleep however long you want..

Yeah it has. I have no lock.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Morning all, I have just finished my breakfast and must now go wash my hair as I must venture out in that weather to get some shopping done :(

Also the stripey one in the pics is sooo cute :D

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Yeah it has. I have no lock.

Oh :/ Could you not have a word with mam about knocking/privacy etc. or at the very least your brother, especially at times when you're asleep or resting..

Feeling good today for the first time in the last while :)

Oh :/ Could you not have a word with mam about knocking/privacy etc. or at the very least your brother, especially at times when you're asleep or resting..

Feeling good today for the first time in the last while :)

Won't work. They're of opinion that you can't be tired when you're unemployed - "How could you be tired when you do nothing all day?"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Do what I do Jane, sleep naked

Do what I do Jane, sleep naked

Didn't think it was possible with the mood I'm in but that made me giggle. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Happy to be of service

Happy to be of service

Thank you. You guys are all so lovely here. :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Morning all.

Played 2 games of poker with some of the tech people in the office, manage to get my fiver back in the first and take €50 in the second as winner. Haven't played in ages, so I'm very pleased with that result.

Now, it's time for tea.

Thank you. You guys are all so lovely here. :)
    Indeed, we just one big happy family in here.
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Morning all.

Played 2 games of poker with some of the tech people in the office, manage to get my fiver back in the first and take €50 in the second as winner. Haven't played in ages, so I'm very pleased with that result.

Now, it's time for tea.
    Hey there Shim

Think I might watch 2012 just because I was watching Dara O Briain's last DVD yesterday and he takes the p*ss out of it.

Think I might watch 2012 just because I was watching Dara O Briain's last DVD yesterday and he takes the p*ss out of it.

I saw it before... it's not great, would be good if you're not taking it seriously :p

Some of the special effects in it are decent imo, I'm a sucker for these kind of apocalyptic films though!

A good movie is never a bad idea, and a bad movie is a great idea

I saw it before... it's not great, would be good if you're not taking it seriously :p

Some of the special effects in it are decent imo, I'm a sucker for these kind of apocalyptic films though!

I'm not taking it too seriously seeing as it's been described as "John Cusack running away from lava for 2 and a half hours.." :p

I love these kinda films though. My fave has to be Independence Day. :o Watched one called The Thaw lastnight. Was okay.
    A good movie is never a bad idea, and a bad movie is a great idea

:D

I love these kinda films though. My fave has to be Independence Day. :o Watched one called The Thaw lastnight. Was okay.

Can't go wrong with a bit of Deep Impact. Love Will Smith in Independence Day, and the doggie running through the tunnel as the inferno advances towards him :D

• Advertisement

Right people, i is off to bed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement