Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Wait is Dry Friday this or next week?!?!?!

next week bz. panic not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Wait is Dry Friday this or next week?!?!?!

Next Friday. Off for two weeks for Easter. This week was very long with work due, beers had me looking forward to something :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hey all, just had to cancel my driving test its on the same day as the interview for carlow which is a pain:o

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

That's a bit of a pain alright Hope, but what can you do?

I have a bastard of a head ache from the sunshine. FK YOU FLANCER BALL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I feel your pain shimface :o i wanna go for a walk but have to wait till the sun doesn't want to blind me :(

• Advertisement

I had to go out to a client's place to do some training with them and it was out in Tallaght. Direct sunlight in my face all the way out and I'm suffering for it :(

I'm in my lovely shaded flat now and I can feel the pain slipping away - timed it well - any more exposure and I'd be looking at a migraine which would be unpleasant.

Awh, you were of my way, ya should have popped in for a cuppa :p

Next time I will! :) I was over beside the Shamrock Rovers stadium, don't really know Tallaght that well, so I have visions of my self wandering around saying "Do you know Cupcake? Lovely lady with shiny red hair? Where is she, she promised me tea!" :p

Shiminay wrote: »
    Next time I will! :) I was over beside the Shamrock Rovers stadium, don't really know Tallaght that well, so I have visions of my self wandering around saying "Do you know Cupcake? Lovely lady with shiny red hair? Where is she, she promised me tea!" :p

Lol, Im pretty sure that that's the best way to find me :D

evening all

• Advertisement

Hi Hope, how are you?

SUCCESS! I bought a new bag to carry 2 of my airsoft guns and gear and everything fits perfectly!

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Hi Hope, how are you?

im good lee, just started reading the hunger games and i cant put it down:)

Did you watch the film and decide to watch the books, or want to read the books before the film? :p

Shim, what guns have you?

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Did you watch the film and decide to watch the books, or want to read the books before the film? :p

Shim, what guns have you?

decided to see what al the fuss was about:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

How goes it people

Evening Wolfie.

Lee: I've a battery powered P90 and an MA1911A CO2 pistol to go into the new mála as well as a battery powered AK-47 that's currently in need of some repairs as it's shooting over 1 Joule and so is technically an unlicensed firearm! :)

You've got good taste ;)

I've got better aim ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Indeed he does

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote: »
    I've got better aim ;)

Pew pew! :p

Do you go Airsofting often?

Not all that often - I help crew a post apocalyptic LARP called Midway that uses Airsoft and rubber swords for combat, so that's really the only time I play. I should go pewpewpew more though, but Airsoft seems to be a bit closed off to those who aren't into fully accurate representation of specific sorts of armed forces. I'm personally just interested in running around a field with all the dakkas :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Evening lair, how we all tonight?

That actually sounds quite fun Shim

Yea, it's a very good laugh. The players have a town, crew like me get to be bandits or monsters or whatever it is the event/story calls for on any given night. We've recently had to find a new home as the site we played in closed down, so we've written a disaster into the story which was a reason for the town to have to evacuate and make sense of the new surroundings :)

Evening Sam

hondasam wrote: »
    Evening lair, how we all tonight?
    I be surviving sam. All good with you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Evening everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hi all. Had a visit from my 2 youngest siblings and my youngest sibling wanted to check her facebook page and cos I saved my login details to the laptop she decided to frape me. Any payback ideas?

BadGirl wrote: »
    Evening everyone :)
    Hey BG
    KKkitty wrote: »
    Hi all. Had a visit from my 2 youngest siblings and my youngest sibling wanted to check her facebook page and cos I saved my login details to the laptop she decided to frape me. Any payback ideas?
    I can't think of anything right now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

Post on her wall saying 'Can't believe you unfrieinded XYZ, i bet you add them back before they notice you were even mad at them over what thye said.'

Make XYZ be the 3 people she interacts the most on there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement