Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Hello lair!

That sounds good to me Jane. I don't think it would take longer than that anyway.

I didn't learn to swim until I was 13, the chlorine wasn't great for my eczema, so I was neither a child nor an adult and ended up in with loads of kids for my lessons. I felt like a giant next to them :(

I can't remember anyone that wore glasses so don't know about that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    I've been thinking about learning to swim. Pool in Portlaoise does beginner adult lessons - 6 half hour sessions for €54, is that good value?

I'd consider it decent enough yeah. It's what ~ €9 per lesson, is it one on one or in groups?

What was Kanye doing in Portlaoise? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I wonder are the goggles expensive.. My eyes are quite bad so I'll more than likely need them if I do go ahead.

I'll be going to the adult beginner class. Well that's if I go ahead. I'm self conscious about my body so that's really what's stopping me tbh.

@Lee: It's a group lesson. And I have no idea what Kanye West was doing in Portlaoise. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Even still, I think it's good value and the short block means you can get a feel for it before you commit to further weeks etc. I'd be the same when I joined the local gym/swimming pool with my college friends, but I bit the bullet and went, nobody cares about what others look like.. and anyone that does, well their opinion doesn't matter :p

The inner nerd in me is screaming "BUY!" when I saw the new Qwertee design :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

My boyfriend has 2 Qwertee tees in Ireland that are mine I had shipped to him, I need them NOW! I only have like 15 tshirts with me here, and I've worn them all too many times :pac:

They are all from Teefury, goddamn that site.

I'm going great working on a paper instead of listening in class!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

I was looking up nerd gadgets and gizmos last night. Took a lot of effort not to buy half the site.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

ANy of you ever see ThinkGeek. I love that site

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Even still, I think it's good value and the short block means you can get a feel for it before you commit to further weeks etc. I'd be the same when I joined the local gym/swimming pool with my college friends, but I bit the bullet and went, nobody cares about what others look like.. and anyone that does, well their opinion doesn't matter :p

The inner nerd in me is screaming "BUY!" when I saw the new Qwertee design :D

Yeah that's true, it is good value. The other more advanced classes are slightly more expensive but it's only like a euro per session more and the sessions are longer.

I'll have to find out what I need and how much it's gonna cost first before I decide.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

ello all

That was the site. I think I'll go back and treat myself to that titanium spork :D
    ello all

Hey PH!

• Advertisement

I can't go on that cause it reminds me how poor I am.

Etsy also :(

howya jam :)

hmm my gran gave me a present of a Child of prague staute today, do you think shes trying to tell me something:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Hey folks. :)

Hey PH. :D

Edit: And Posy. :D

Ah Posy! Welcome :)

howya jam :)

hmm my gran gave me a present of a Child of prague staute today, do you think shes trying to tell me something:rolleyes:

Put him outside when you want good weather!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

PH that's an unusual gift isn't it. Maybe she wants you to pray more.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

jammstarr wrote: »
    That was the site. I think I'll go back and treat myself to that titanium spork :D

Hey PH!
    I loves that site. Hiya hopey, and Posy

Put him outside when you want good weather!
    lol the poor bugger would be swept away if i put him out now
    KKkitty wrote: »
    PH that's an unusual gift isn't it. Maybe she wants you to pray more.

think its sparked by me mentioning himself might move in with me when i go to carlow, its her subtle way of saying she'd be mightly pissed off if we werent at least talking marriage before we moved in together

gotta love my granny at times but really gotta drag her into the 2000's:rolleyes:

Hope everyone is having a good night.
    How's the shoulder, Wolfie?

• Advertisement

feeling slightly better now Posy, thanks for asking

You were wounded Wolfman?!

We have an unnatural amount of holy statues in my parents house, results of having my nanny live with us! I used to always make a lovely May alter with all the Marys. Statue of Prague has no face anymore cause he's been left outside to pray for good weather too often.

Giant mug of tae! Been dying for this since last night but I was too lazy and naked to get up and make it, and then today my housemate was around and I've been robbing his sugar all week :pac:

Slammed a box into my shoulder. Right, I off to work once more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Evening all

sarahbro wrote: »
    Evening all

o hai Sarah ;)

Hi Sarah :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Hey :)
    My leg keeps spasming (real word??) and I keep kicking out cos of it.
    Kinda funny tho cos i'm not talking to him and I keep kicking him when it spasms :p

He'll think he's in the bad books altogether now. My legs do that spasm thing now and again too.

• Advertisement

I must hit the hay now, night guys!

I bet I'll have leg spasms now after reading this! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement