Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Hmmm maybe just tell them off the bat you don't want to talk about it? Its a tough one, might just take some time for yourself to get back out there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Is there a recluse club? Can I join? :)

Wait, would there be recluse club meetings or would we just post from the internet? :p

There could never be a meeting or the club would be pointless.

Then it would just be a group of normal people hanging out, I can't be a part of that :pac:

My sobriety is starting to bother me. Haven't had a drink since the Eurovision, however long ago that was. And I took some tiny airline size bottles of rum leftover from the conference bags today, its mank stuff but I am contemplating drinking it.

Got a Tim Hortons voucher too, sure what else would Canadians bee giving away

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hmmm maybe just tell them off the bat you don't want to talk about it? Its a tough one, might just take some time for yourself to get back out there!
    I don't want to end up a blubbering mess every time I leave the house so I'm staying put where I feel safe.

• Advertisement

KKkitty wrote: »
    I don't want to end up a blubbering mess every time I leave the house so I'm staying put where I feel safe.

As much as I should advise you to get out there, I totally understand and have been there!

I've also taken friends advice of "just go out, be grand" and have cried in public too many times!

You'll be fine in time :) No point forcing it though.

As much as I should advise you to get out there, I totally understand and have been there!

I've also taken friends advice of "just go out, be grand" and have cried in public too many times!

You'll be fine in time :) No point forcing it though.
    I know and thanks so much. I felt like having a drink earlier but I stopped myself.

I'm drinking this horrible rum. I can't deal with being both sober and celibate.

*cheers*
    :p

Am listening to a Jack Johnson DVD in the background, I wish he'd play a concert here/in the UK :(

I'm drinking this horrible rum. I can't deal with being both sober and celibate.
    What does it taste like?

• Advertisement

It's not the worst, I'm not a fan of dark rum anyway. I think its just bad memories of the last time, when I drank it raw and made out with a fish :pac:

Anyone about? Despite my best efforts I can't sleep :p

I am always about!

:D

How's the rum? Have you decided on whether you're doing that research project or not?

Meh its ok, not drinking enough of it to have any effect, except now I've had loads of caffeinated pepsi >_<

No, my supervisor never got back to me about the prof looking for a researcher, so maybe he found someone else! Might get started on a different one I have due in the fall. Doing a trial day volunteering at the beagle shelter next week, so if I wasn't busy I'd try do that more! I love dogs so so much!

You'll never sleep while online man :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

hello in here.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hello mr wolf

I'm also becoming a bit of a recluse jammstar. Do you wish you could change?

I too am becoming a recluse,need to put myself out there more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

I am finding myself increasingly happier the more reclusive I get.... Have gotten to the stage where I generally dislike seeing people, and dislike having to deal with people/crowds when i go out.....

Haven't left the house since Friday, and am hoping not to have to leave it again until next Friday.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

BadGirl wrote: »
    I am finding myself increasingly happier the more reclusive I get.... Have gotten to the stage where I generally dislike seeing people, and dislike having to deal with people/crowds when i go out.....

Haven't left the house since Friday, and am hoping not to have to leave it again until next Friday.....

But but but what about getting in some nice nom-noms? No food till next Friday no nice nom-noms for the munchies ....... :confused:

I don't like being a recluse, since I don't live with friends or family.

Not sure quite how to fix it though :-/ Well I know a few people going to the pub for some football even that is happening currently, but I'm not going to subject myself to that :pac:

• Advertisement

But but but what about getting in some nice nom-noms? No food till next Friday no nice nom-noms for the munchies ....... :confused:

I shopped on Friday, so when the nom-noms are gone, there'll be no more ;)
    And when all else fails, there's Tesco online shopping ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

BadGirl wrote: »

I shopped on Friday, so when the nom-noms are gone, there'll be no more ;)
    And when all else fails, there's Tesco online shopping ;)

I always feel really important when I get food delivered to me. Like a king, or something. You wouldn't see Michael Dee in Superquinn.

I always feel really important when I get food delivered to me. Like a king, or something. You wouldn't see Michael Dee in Superquinn.

Our Tesco delivery guys are lovely too... :D
    And SuperQuinn?? ha ha ha... not around here hon ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I only leave the house for noms noms too :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hello everyone. Currently in bf's house and he's making me scrambled eggs. :D

Hope you're all well this evening. Match earlier was a bit of a disappointment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Evening all

Evening All :)
    Disappointing match, but am consoling myself with a couple beers :D

What's everyone up to tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

ell my fellow lairlings

my head hurts made the rooky mistake of sitting beside the boss at the staff night out last night....far too much wine was consumed

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

ell my fellow lairlings

my head hurts made the rooky mistake of sitting beside the boss at the staff night out last night....far too much wine was consumed
    Sounds like sitting near my boss as well. I swear the man is a sponge

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

I was the anti-social one at work. Good times

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement