Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Jaysus, am I the only alco here then?? :D:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

BadGirl wrote: »
    Jaysus, am I the only alco here then?? :D:D
    I do most of my drinking at home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Evening all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Sarah! How ya?

jammstarr wrote: »
    Sarah! How ya?
    A bit meh.
    How's you?

• Advertisement

sarahbro wrote: »
    A bit meh.
    How's you?

I'm alright. What's up?

jammstarr wrote: »
    A bit meh.
    How's you?

I'm alright. What's up?
    Ah just a bit down. Won't bore you with the details.
    Can't sleep either!
    Been up to much today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Hi Sarah
    your linky on FB earlier made me smile, thanks x x

Hope you are ok hon x

Ah just a bit down. Won't bore you with the details.
    Can't sleep either!
    Been up to much today?

Well you've always a shoulder to cry on here :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

We here for you sarah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hey bg

hope your ok Sarah

Thanks guys :)
    Ah I dunno why but I'm just missing my Nan something shocking this weekend. No reason - it's not a birthday or anniversary or anything - just hit me on Fri out of the blue.
    Well I mean I always miss her but really, really missing her this weekend.

I get feelings like that every so often as well sarah. All my grandparents are gone, yet I still think of them

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Sarah I know what you're going through. Every day since my parents died I've felt bad. Even just something mundane may have happened and I'd wish I could tell them to their faces and see a smile. You will never stop missing your Nan but time is a great healer. There's always going to be that special place in your heart for her that no one will ever take over. I'm here if you ever need to talk xx

Well said Kitty

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Clitlady

morning all

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Thanks Wolfie :)

Thanks guys.
    She'll be gone 3 years next month. It just hits me every now and then and I go back to square one. She's the first major loss I've had to deal with, which.I guess makes it harder. Plus she was a force of nature :) so she's left a very big hole in our lives.
    I just keep remembering how awesome she was and if I'm lucky I'll turn out to be half the woman she was :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Sorry to hear that Sarah. They say the pain never goes away, you just find different ways of dealing with it, *hugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Aw that's so nice Sarah. I have no grandparents since a long time now. I loved them all, especially my mam's parents who lived with us. They were amazing people! :) I know its sad sometimes to think of it, but try and make thinking about her a happy time, remember all the good feelings and times.

This kinda talk is making me feel bad for dodging my mother's calls for days now >_<

• Advertisement

Clitlady wrote: »
    morning all
    Hi there, and welcome to the Lair

Hi there, and welcome to the Lair

Cant sleep what is everyone up to tonight?

Trying to find the energy to go for a walk. I do so love my midnight rambles

Trying to find the energy to go for a walk. I do so love my midnight rambles

Well you are a wolf so no need to tell you to be carful :)

Oh, I am always careful. There are other things that go bump in the night that I have no wish to meet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

375.gif
    Anyone about? :/

Anyone about? :/
    I here for a bit.

thong or briefs everyone to settle an arguement here

Clitlady wrote: »
    thong or briefs everyone to settle an arguement here
    I wear boxer briefs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Good morning Lair.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement