Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

jammstarr wrote: »
    Goose!
    Duck?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

kerry4sam wrote: »
    KKkitty wrote: »
    George Clooney mmmmmmm :)

ah he was overtaken by Kevin Mc Kidd in my eyes :)
    We'll agree to disagree :) I loved ER though.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I love knitting. :D

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    I love knitting. :D
    Is that hard to do?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I have never tried it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I am so crap at knitting. When they made us do it in school I would do none in class and get my nanny to do it when I got home. Teacher would be amazed when I came in after the weekend with a full snake or bear or pillow!

I'd like to be good though, it looks so relaxing! Was only thinking last night how much I used to love to draw and paint. Just kinda lost interest in it along the way somewhere. Left all my materials in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Nighty night all
    I'm drugged up so hoping to sleep :D

Good night Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Quite a random post, but I was looking for a particular .gif for a post on Boards and stumbled across this site.

Some of them are funny, I like this one :o:
    funny-gifs-mgm.gif

I think I was born bereft of any discernible talent or maybe I haven't discovered what it is yet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Lee some of the photos and stuff you find online are so funny :o

I think I was born bereft of any discernible talent or maybe I haven't discovered what it is yet.
    I have no real talents

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

I have no real talents

I'm the very same Wolfman.

Is that hard to do?

It's not too hard tbh. There are great tutorial videos on YouTube, that's how I learned some of it. The rest I learned in school when I was about 7 or 8. :)

If you wanna see some of the stuff I made click on my sig and look at my blog. I just make simple things really, nothing too complicated.

jammstarr wrote: »
    I'm the very same Wolfman.
    All my talents are considered crimes in most places

All my talents are considered crimes in most places

And sexy in others ;)

Is that hard to do?

It's not too hard tbh. There are great tutorial videos on YouTube, that's how I learned some of it. The rest I learned in school when I was about 7 or 8. :)

If you wanna see some of the stuff I made click on my sig and look at my blog. I just make simple things really, nothing too complicated.
    I'll have a look tomorrow thank you. I'm currently on my phone you see. I'll be able to have a proper look through it then. When that was being taught I must have zoned out.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Does rolling your tongue count as a talent? If not, I don't think I have any talents either. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Posy wrote: »
    Does rolling your tongue count as a talent? If not, I don't think I have any talents either. :(

Depends on what you are doing :p

I know I am bad.

You are a terrible person. :(

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Posy wrote: »
    You are a terrible person. :(

:pac:

I could not let that opportunity go tbf, I would be letting the side down:p
    good talent to have all the same.

And sexy in others ;)
    yeah, sexy crimes
    sexy_party_stewie.jpg

Work beckons once more. Take care one and all

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Work beckons once more. Take care one and all

You Take Care too, hope you enjoy your work tonight :)

Night night Wolfie.

The bag I started knitting is about half finished. Will probably get the rest done tomorrow.

Listening to music right now. Will probably sleep soon. Waiting to see if bf will come online. Haven't heard anything from him in over 24 hours which is a bit odd. :confused:

I get this super paranoia if I don't hear from my boyfriend in a few hours, I always think something has happened to him. Its always he's either fallen asleep or his phone was in the other room! I think it's just cause I'm always so far away and I get scared something will happen and I'd have no way of knowing :/ My brain don't work like normal brains though.

I am all kinds of giddy tonight! Bit mischievous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Can't sleep :(
    Keep coughing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Waiting to see if bf will come online. Haven't heard anything from him in over 24 hours which is a bit odd. :confused:

He's probably signing up volunteers for the North Korean Communist Party - let the man do his valuable work, please....

I get this super paranoia if I don't hear from my boyfriend in a few hours, I always think something has happened to him. Its always he's either fallen asleep or his phone was in the other room! I think it's just cause I'm always so far away and I get scared something will happen and I'd have no way of knowing :/ My brain don't work like normal brains though.

I am all kinds of giddy tonight! Bit mischievous.

Oh I'm exactly the same Princess. Thing is, I know he has no credit but it is a bit odd that he hasn't been on Facebook at all. There's a game that he plays every day without fail so it's a bit weird that he hasn't been on. Before you all point it out I am aware that I'm a little bit of a lunatic. :p
    sarahbro wrote: »
    Can't sleep :(
    Keep coughing :(

Hope you're okay Sarah.

• Advertisement

Hope your find your bf soon, Jane! It can be too easy to worry sometimes. :o

Ah, sorry you're still unwell Sarah. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement