Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Why you say that starr

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I am too cool for this thread. :cool:
    Off to my bed.

Good luck at work later, Wolfman! :)
    Night all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Why you say that starr

I'm just brown nosing

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Not in great humour so I think I should just go to bed. Night everyone.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Night jane and Posy. Seems was time i was off as well. Good night all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

It is way too warm in my room :(

I have to be up early tomorrow to go to the nurse for the pointy boo boo stick!!

It is way too warm in my room :(

I have to be up early tomorrow to go to the nurse for the pointy boo boo stick!!

*opens arms for hug*

This is my second time and the last time I didn't even get a lolly :( So I had to buy an ice cream afterwards

I want a hug too. I feel completely alone right now.

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    I want a hug too. I feel completely alone right now.

*hugs*

• Advertisement

Thanks jamm.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

jammstarr wrote: »
    I'm just brown nosing

2e57hb5.jpg

Have a feeling I won't sleep. The fact that I can browse boards on my phone isn't helping.

Something bothering me and can't post in PI anonymously because I posted about it before and people will know. Didn't exactly get nice responses either.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Have a feeling I won't sleep. The fact that I can browse boards on my phone isn't helping.

Something bothering me and can't post in PI anonymously because I posted about it before and people will know. Didn't exactly get nice responses either.

Hi Jane, just pm me at any time if you want a sounding-board for anything. I don't mind listening and may even be able to help in some way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Oh I'd love to know the name of the lickle birdie in full song outside my bedroom window right now, it's sweet music for this hour :)

I've been playing Limbo alone in the dark. Now I'll never sleep.

Is there anything that would make you dream more than usual? I am having the weirdest dreams lately.. I usually dream a good bit anyway but lately it seems to be more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Hi Jane
    I think if you are stressed or worried about something, maybe you aren't sleeping as well so therefore remembering your dreams a bit more iykwim?
    I don't dream much, well I never remember my dreams anyway....
    Hugs for Jane x x

timon-hugs.gif

Thanks so much BadGirl. I do sorta need a hug. There is something bothering me lately that I've tried to open up to the other person about but it doesn't look like it's going to get sorted. Not really sure what to do anymore. :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Good morning all. I managed a 7am trip to Limerick, a half a day's training with a new client and a couple of hours out in the pub catching up with friends all on about an hour's sleep. Needless to say I slept well last night! I don't recommend it to anyone.

• Advertisement

I would not do that on a bet Shim.

Yea, I'd have preferred not to, but sometimes that's the way life goes.

Life is roling with the punches until you can reach the bat'leth

I must be the worst blogger ever. Updated today for the first time since March. :o

I think I have a blog.............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

I must be the worst blogger ever. Updated today for the first time since March. :o

The bag is lovely Jane :)
    I should take out my knitting again... I had started knitting squares for a patchwork blanket ages ago, I have about 12 squares completed, wouldn't even be big enough for one of my daughters dolls!! lol

I did knit her a gorgeous hat though, it was like a jesters hat, with 2 points on it iykwim? and in a mad hot pink colour, was gorgeous until she grew out of it! :D

No point in me having a blog, never have anything interesting to say ;)

I never have anything interesting to say and I still have a blog :pac:

I am up way too early, and someone has been in the bathroom for yonks. I could be sleeping!

Truer words were never spoken CW :D

BadGirl wrote: »
    The bag is lovely Jane :)
    I should take out my knitting again... I had started knitting squares for a patchwork blanket ages ago, I have about 12 squares completed, wouldn't even be big enough for one of my daughters dolls!! lol

I did knit her a gorgeous hat though, it was like a jesters hat, with 2 points on it iykwim? and in a mad hot pink colour, was gorgeous until she grew out of it! :D

No point in me having a blog, never have anything interesting to say ;)

Thanks. :D I'm doing one in navy today, just about to start it. I'm planning on doing a patchwork blanket at some stage as well. :) I only knit simple things, a hat would be far too complicated! :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Morning all

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement