Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi Sarah :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Hi Sarah :)
    Hey Jane how's you today?

Ah I'm good. About a third of the way through knitting another bag like the one I did yesterday. :D How are you today?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Oh the nurse stuck the pointy stick in my arm :( I got a frozen hot chocolate after, it was not hot but that's what it was called.

Something to be said for this getting up early. Its barely one and I'm showered, dressed, fed and have my messages done!

Ah I'm good. About a third of the way through knitting another bag like the one I did yesterday. :D How are you today?
    Meant to say it to you yesterday the bag is really cute :D
    I really should get new knitting stuff. My nan taught me when I was a kid. The last one I have she started it so I've kept it my memory box :)
    I feel even worse today :(
    I know I've a chest infection so i'm horsing medicine into me!

• Advertisement

sarahbro wrote: »
    Meant to say it to you yesterday the bag is really cute :D
    I really should get new knitting stuff. My nan taught me when I was a kid. The last one I have she started it so I've kept it my memory box :)
    I feel even worse today :(
    I know I've a chest infection so i'm horsing medicine into me!

Awh thanks. :) You should, it costs about a 4 to 5 euro for a set of needles and they're cheaper if you get the kids size ones I have for knitting small things. You can get really cheap wool in Dealz too. As far as I know they have some in at the moment. :D If you're interested I could send you the bag pattern.. :o

Oh yes please :)
    I'll pm you my email x

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hi all :) My oldest got his first school report today. I'm pretty happy with it now.

Hey all.

Just about to apply for a JobBridge internship. If I get this I think I'll scrap college for another year anyway. It's as a dog groomer in Portlaoise. I think the experience would be great for my CV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Hey all

That's great to hear KKKitty, you must be a proud mummy tonight :)
    Best of luck Jane!

• Advertisement

It's another milestone in his life. He also has his first school trip in a few weeks :)

Kitty the guidelines for school tours is you have to pack him 3 times as much food as normal, even if he is only gone for normal school hours. Can't go on a school tour without a massive lunch!

Last night class and then midterm. Although I have 2 papers, an exam and a trade show, but I should find a free hours to do something nice!

Having doubts about the internship now. Posted in The Ladies Lounge chat thread about it and the replies were mostly negative concerning the scheme itself.

Edit: My gut is telling me to go for this so that's exactly what I'm going to do.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Having doubts about the internship now. Posted in The Ladies Lounge chat thread about it and the replies were mostly negative concerning the scheme itself.

Edit: My gut is telling me to go for this so that's exactly what I'm going to do.
    Always follow your gut.

Apply for sure, make your decision based on the outcome, no point stressing yet.

Hope I can make a few contacts at the trade show next week, I'd love an internship. My first world poverty is bringing me down, I wanna buy dresses and professional waxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hey all

Princess the place my oldest is going to has a restaurant so they're giving the classes going chicken nuggets, sausages and chips. They are also having ice cream and jelly. Nothing like that in my day :)

Ok email with attached CV is now sent. :)

School today! I remember you always had a £5 limit in spending money to buy rubbers and rock candy on the school tour. And every second year you were guaranteed to go to a farm!

I'd kill for a proper chip and sausage now. Could have stupid skinny fries and a hotdog -_-

My oldest is going to a farm :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hot dogs are good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

KKkitty wrote: »

My LO is off to Tayto Park tomorrow in torrential rain :(
    They'll all get their end :( She's sooooooo excited though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Hey everyone

Evening starr

Evening starr

How's The Wolfman?

I doing well enough, how's yourself

Not too bad here thanks :)

Hey everyone :)

BadGirl wrote: »
    KKkitty wrote: »

My LO is off to Tayto Park tomorrow in torrential rain :(
    They'll all get their end :( She's sooooooo excited though...
    Ah no BG. Hope the rain stays away for it :) she'll be to busy having a good time to care about rain hopefully :)

• Advertisement

Hey Jane

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement