Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Thanks smiler. Just had a truly awful finish to what was actually a pleasant shift

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Thanks smiler. Just had a truly awful finish to what was actually a pleasant shift

you're welcome:) are you ok now?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Feeling far better now. Had time to calm myself down now

Feeling far better now. Had time to calm myself down now

that's good

otherwise i would have slapped someone hard

• Advertisement

otherwise i would have slapped someone hard

yeah glad you're alright now, not a nice feeling when you're really angry with someone. The weather is pretty bad here today:(

Sun is shining and I must be away to my bed.

Sun is shining and I must be away to my bed.

ok cool, have a nice sleep:D

Hope your day goes well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

So sad with Argos :(
    Went to get a cross trainer. Found one €20 above my budget but a great discount and much better than my original choice.
    Went up to order it and got told it's home delivery only and there's an extra setting€19.95 delivery charge!
    I live 10 minutes from the shop and it would have put me €40 over budget.
    No cross trainer for me :(:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Good evening all. How is everyone? :)

I bought more wool today. I convinced myself I needed more despite having a bag full of it that will more than likely never be used. Maybe I'll donate some of it, there was one woman in looking for some when I was volunteering on Monday and we had none.

I also bought myself a really nice knitting pattern for a little outfit for a doll similar to a Baby Born type doll. Got talking to another of the volunteers in the LSPCA shop and she said it might be suitable for a premature baby so I'm going to give it a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

ZOMG I some have pink glow in the dark hair. Gotta find a blacklight to test this out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hey all

Evening one and all

Evening all
    Just back from doctor on call. I've got bronchitis :-( off work til Wed and on a lovely, hefty dose of antibiotics!

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

sarahbro wrote: »
    So sad with Argos :(
    Went to get a cross trainer. Found one €20 above my budget but a great discount and much better than my original choice.
    Went up to order it and got told it's home delivery only and there's an extra setting€19.95 delivery charge!
    I live 10 minutes from the shop and it would have put me €40 over budget.
    No cross trainer for me :(:(

Have you tried looking on Adverts? I wanted a gravity walker and ended getting one on Adverts for €25 last year.

Evening all
    Just back from doctor on call. I've got bronchitis :-( off work til Wed and on a lovely, hefty dose of antibiotics!
    Well, that's a good thing I guess.

Hey ther gf

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

hello Wolfie! Hey everyone else! :)

Happy Friday!

I can not confirm that this is a happy Friday

I can not confirm that this is a happy Friday
    *all the hugs*

• Advertisement

Just a bit down about another year of my life passing by soon

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hi all :) Watching The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Even though it's got subtitles I'm still watching it.

Lot of people tell me that is actually quite good. Never seen it myself

It's very gripping Wolfie. Well worth looking at.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

ZOMG I some have pink glow in the dark hair. Gotta find a blacklight to test this out.

Oooh cool! :D
    Evening all

Feel better soon Sarah. :)

I bought my usual hair dye for €5 today in Boots, I was delighted. It's usually nearly €8. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Evening gang

I may have to try it

jammstarr wrote: »
    Evening gang
    Hello my favourite internets Man! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Hello my favourite internets Man! :D

:o too kind

• Advertisement

Hey Sarah. Hope you're better soon :)