Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Just about to have lunch now. Wasn't that busy. Back again at 4. Decided to go to my brother's friend's brother's 21st tonight for an hour or two later. No idea what to wear.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Happee Burfday!

fbc98cfb-15eb-4e33-9f9a-314c7b6b541b.jpg

I don't like little yappy dogs..

I like all dogs. Hoping to be a volunteer in the Beagle shelter! They have a weird application process for volunteers though, must have a lot!

Went to Tim Hortons for lunch and got a slushie, now I'm home drinking cups of tea cause I'm freezing!

I didn't buy a box of donuts though :D Was soooo tempted!

I like all dogs. Hoping to be a volunteer in the Beagle shelter! They have a weird application process for volunteers though, must have a lot!

Went to Tim Hortons for lunch and got a slushie, now I'm home drinking cups of tea cause I'm freezing!

I didn't buy a box of donuts though :D Was soooo tempted!

I usually like all dogs but today I was just not in the mood for 2 Jack Russell Terriers and a Shih Tzu all barking at each other constantly for no reason.. Beagle shelter sounds cool, I really like Beagles!

• Advertisement

I just really miss having a dog. There was three at home when I left. I miss petting fur, I get really jealous when I see people out walking their dogs, I always ask can I stroke them!

So me wanting to volunteer is for my sake rather than wanting to help out. I was asked to volunteer at a horse place that does rehab for kids, I really don't want to, I just want to work with the dogs. I'm a selfish volunteer!

Ah that's not selfish I don't think. I'd be the same tbh, I love working with dogs. Well, usually.. :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Happy birthday wolfie!

So how's it going Nocs?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I would love a career working with animals but then if I had to deal with sick or mistreated cats/dogs I'd be too upset and have to leave!! :o

Yeah beagles are used as hunting dogs here and lots get abandoned when they aren't useful anymore, it's sad.

Another Saturday night in for me! Probably good since I have so much study to do and 0 motivation all day :/

My boyfriend is at a wedding, I think he's getting wedding fever :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good evening folks:)

happy birthday wolfie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Happy Birthday Wolfman

@Posy - some of the stuff you have to deal with can be upsetting but some things happen make it all worthwhile. Like when I was in my second year placement I revived 2 newborn pups after an emergency c-section, didn't think they were going to live. 8 weeks later the owner dropped in a card and chocolates for me and the vet. I was so chuffed! :D

@Princess Peach - In the US Beagles are used in laboratories. I watched a vid of some that were rescued from one and it broke my heart to see the fear in their eyes. They'd never set foot on grass before, they didn't know what it was. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hey all

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Happy birthday Wolfie :) Hi all.

Hey everyone

jammstarr wrote: »
    Hey everyone

hey starr, how's you?

smilernjl wrote: »
    hey starr, how's you?

Hey smiler :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Evening all

Spent day not doing college work, get invite to go out for the first time in like a month....>_<

• Advertisement

Princess, Sarah :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Spent day not doing college work, get invite to go out for the first time in like a month....>_<

ah that's nice PP. Hope you enjoy :)

Evening Everyone :)

jammstarr wrote: »
    Hey smiler :)

hello:) how are ya? Im good myself, relaxing with laptop and having some chocolate biscuits:D

I know I have a lot of work, but I also dyed my hair yesterday, and haven't seen my friends in ages and need to remind them I exist.

I'm just trying to justify this to myself :pac:

What colour is the dye job Princess?

Dyed the underpart of my fringe pink! I love it :D

Sounds nice :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Sounds awesome :)

I really miss my red hair - getting that restless I wanna do something mad with my hair feeling lately but trying to resist it!

There's a pic of me on my blog and in the ladies lounge, I'm being very vain right now!

I'm doing great on my paper now I know I'm going out in a few hours. If only the invite had come hours ago!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Thanks all for the birthday wishes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement