Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Hi ladies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Hi :)
    BG has over indulged on the alcohol a little tonight :D
    Watched the first episode of the new series of True Blood, it was fab (thanks Lee x)
    Hope everyone is well?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Good Morning Everyone ... HAPPY SUNDAY :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Oh my God my back is in bits.. :( I had to ring the manager of the practice I'm covering in to tell her I couldn't work. I'm so annoyed and I felt so bad asking if she could get someone else. Luckily she got someone. I had to go in and show them how to process payments on the computer. I have to take it easy now.

Oh happy birthday Kitty. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

What you do to your back Jane?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey everyone, how's it going? Hope you feel better soon Jane

I was walking a Newfoundland yesterday and when I put the leash on her she just flew out through the door and jerked my back. When I got up this morning I was in agony.. I still feel bad for ringing the manager but if I had worked it would have taken me 3 hours to do a 2 hour job and I'd be in complete agony.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

That sounds painful Jane. Rest it up, and hope you feel better soon. I going to my bed now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Sleep well wolfie :P

Gonna watch some Resident Evil films myself.

• Advertisement

I worked all night. Sleep will be welcome

Thanks Wolfie. Lying in my bed now with a hot water bottle at my back. I should be ok in a couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Happy birthday Kitty! Here's a birthday kitty
    kitty_birthday2.jpg

Just woke up, not sure if dizzy, or still drunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

happy birthday kitty!

hello everyone, hope you're all having a good day.

Good weather today and brought my dad out for lunch for father's day:)

I was on Skype to my dad the other night and apologised for not knowing it was fathers day and not having sent a card. Sure he didn't know it was fathers day either!

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Oh my God my back is in bits.. :( I had to ring the manager of the practice I'm covering in to tell her I couldn't work. I'm so annoyed and I felt so bad asking if she could get someone else. Luckily she got someone. I had to go in and show them how to process payments on the computer. I have to take it easy now.

Do take it handy for a few days hun. Hope you'll be right-as-reign soon though :)

KKkitty wrote: »
    Hey all. It's my birthday now :)

Happy Birthday again & I hope you're being spoiled hun :)

Don't forget to make a wish before you blow out the candles!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwzSJ0vwxT_AaPk16aVOxNHUA3a0pfx29W_kVT5d8w3LYvx1gdBg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Afternoon all :)
    Over in the parents for dinner. Loved the big smile on my Dads face when he opened his present :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I gave my father a signed copy of Luka Bloom's latest record This New Morning yesterday. His response was, "Is tomorrow father's day?" I hope that made it seem better for him anyway!

@kerry4sam - I'll be grand in a couple of days, I'll just take it easy.

Hope everyone is having a good day. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I'm having an alright day! Lots of house cleaaning going on because I've someone coming to measure the windows for new blinds tomorrow, exciting! Well, exciting to me anyway. :o

Feel better soon, Jane! xx

I am hungover like a mofo trying to write papers. I blame myself for going too long without drinking, always leads to a bad time when you go back. That and my old age liver.

Such a fun night though, I love karaoke :D

I have never tried karaoke- I think I would have to be very, very, very drunk! :pac:

I will not karaoke

I will not karaoke

What if I tickle you till you sing?

I will not karaoke
    I do not blame you. Too much potential for humiliation for my liking.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

evening all

What if I tickle you till you sing?
    I technically can not sing
    evening all
    Evening hopey

Back feels a bit painful now but better than it was.

• Advertisement

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Back feels a bit painful now but better than it was.
    Hope your back heals up soon for you jane. I threw my back out once and about died

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement