Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

PH, Jane, Sarah, Wolfman :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

hey there starr.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Hey all. :)

Hope the test went well, Princess Peach! xx

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

evening all my laptop has decided to die on me so bqck using my phone

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

That sucks hopester

• Advertisement

tell me about it hate.computer shopping i know sfa.about then

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

383638_134326366683590_1979891601_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

That's nice Sam :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Thanks ghouls and boos. Home from my final now, so glad that awful course is over. Now to go online and give the prof a terrible evaluation!

One more paper to finish off and midterm till Monday :D I'm so excited to do laundry and go outside.

Thanks ghouls and boos. Home from my final now, so glad that awful course is over. Now to go online and give the prof a terrible evaluation!

One more paper to finish off and midterm till Monday :D I'm so excited to do laundry and go outside.
    Yes, because everyone loves going outside and doing laundry

• Advertisement

Yes, because everyone loves going outside and doing laundry

Wouldn't it be amazing if I had one of these old timey washing machines so I could do both at the same time?

Wouldn't it be amazing if I had one of these old timey washing machines so I could do both at the same time?
    You need to get a wash-board and wringer. Wolfie will be familiar with them, being more from his era. :pac:

Posy wrote: »
    You need to get a wash-board. Wolfie will be familiar with them, being more from his era. :pac:
    I have actually used those. My grandmother was big believer in knowing how to do things the old fashioned way

Grandma Wolf sounds cool. :)

She's beautiful too

grandmawolfbythirieth.jpg

Grandma Wolf sounds cool. :)
    yes, and if the Big Bad Wolf who the girl in the red hood met tried anything with her Grandma would have a new rug

Right, I off to work now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

morning everyone,

sleep doesn't seem to be happening tonight:(

Nor for me. I am going to give it another try soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

ok night posy. Going to try and sleep myself. Night everyone!

• Advertisement

Flancer ball attempted my murder this morning. i just wanted to till up a garden for my mother

Damn you flancer ball!! *shakes fist at the sun*

Good Evening All :)
    Hope the day is going well for everyone.

I've 2days off coming up and I need to re-charge my batteries before next week: If anyone has any suggestions or reccommendations for anywhere and/or anything don't hesitate in sending them my way. I would appreciate the feedback either on here or via pm :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Just found out that Xabi Alonso has the same birthday as me. It's fate. We're destined to be together! *swoon*

And he'll never forget your birthday! Or your anniversary, if you get married on your birthday. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

And he'll never forget your birthday! Or your anniversary, if you get married on your birthday. :)
    See??
    It's perfect! And i'd get such a lovely tan living in Madrid.
    Sarah Alonso has such a nice ring to it....
    :D

You guys will be a beautiful couple!! ;)

hey all

hey all

hey P-H, hope you'd a good day :)

• Advertisement

sarahbro wrote: »
    Just found out that Xabi Alonso has the same birthday as me. It's fate. We're destined to be together! *swoon*

How did you get on at work today Sarah? :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement