Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Posy wrote: »
    You guys will be a beautiful couple!! ;)

How's Posy this evening? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

kerry4sam wrote: »
    sarahbro wrote: »
    Just found out that Xabi Alonso has the same birthday as me. It's fate. We're destined to be together! *swoon*

How did you get on at work today Sarah? :)
    I'm actually broken I'm that sore! But it was nice to be back and see people. My manager understands I'm not 100% so just told me to take it easy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hey P-H, hope you'd a good day :)

yeah its been ok thanks sam, customer in work has offered to fix my laptop at cost for me so wooo hoo:D

hoping to go looking at a few cars on friday too

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Hey guys. :)

Hey guys. :)

hey posy

• Advertisement

sarahbro wrote: »
    I'm actually broken I'm that sore! But it was nice to be back and see people. My manager understands I'm not 100% so just told me to take it easy

Ah that was nice of them Sarah. Hopefully you'll be better and feeling yourself again in no time :)

yeah its been ok thanks sam, customer in work has offered to fix my laptop at cost for me so wooo hoo:D

hoping to go looking at a few cars on friday too

wahey! Great news for you with your laptop, Well Done you :D

Ah car-shopping! I'll be doing the same myself in a few weeks *fingers crossed*
    I haven't a clue about them so will have to drag bring a happy someone along :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Evening all, hope everyone had a good day :)

Sam, I'm filling those forms out tonight ;)

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Evening all, hope everyone had a good day :)

Sam, I'm filling those forms out tonight ;)

Ah delighted Lee! Seriously, you won't regret it! Message me if you've any queries :)

Ah delighted Lee! Seriously, you won't regret it! Message me if you've any queries :)

I will do thanks :)

Did you decide on what you'll be doing tomorrow and Friday to relax?

• Advertisement

wahey! Great news for you with your laptop, Well Done you :D

Ah car-shopping! I'll be doing the same myself in a few weeks *fingers crossed*
    I haven't a clue about them so will have to drag bring a happy someone along :o

yup hoping to have a look at a seciento, yeah i know its a fiat. i have the added fun of finding a car himself will fit into, hes 6'5 so strangley that rules out ford ka's but he fits in secientos:confused:

I will do thanks :)

Did you decide on what you'll be doing tomorrow and Friday to relax?

Fin work at 3pm tomorrow until 3pm Sunday - shopping! shopping and recently added - spa treatments! I ain't driving either, so relaxation all the way! :)

Fin work at 3pm tomorrow until 3pm Sunday - shopping! shopping and recently added - spa treatments! I ain't driving either, so relaxation all the way! :)

Hehe that sounds like fun, I hope you enjoy it! :)

I was actually thinking on the way home of stuff to suggest but didn't know if you'd be into spa kind of stuff or not hehe

yup hoping to have a look at a seciento, yeah i know its a fiat. i have the added fun of finding a car himself will fit into, hes 6'5 so strangley that rules out ford ka's but he fits in secientos:confused:

:eek: I had to google both those cars to get an image in my head :o That's an odd one re: secientos alright! At least it makes it all the more interesting for you guys when shopping for a car though eh?! :)

:eek: I had to google both those cars to get an image in my head :o That's an odd one re: secientos alright! At least it makes it all the more interesting for you guys when shopping for a car though eh?! :)

yup went looking at a ka last week, even the salesman in the garage was cracking up laughin at J in the passenger seat of it:D

Hehe that sounds like fun, I hope you enjoy it! :)

I was actually thinking on the way home of stuff to suggest but didn't know if you'd be into spa kind of stuff or not hehe

Yeah I know shopping & spa treatments are a bit cliché but they work for me.

Thank You for thinking of suggestions though, that was nice of you Lee :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening one and all

Evening one and all

Evening :)

Hope you'd a good day?

hey wolfie

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Well, I slept most of it. Hiya hopester

• Advertisement

This movie never gets old! Good auld Robin Williams :)

That is a great flick

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Howdy Nocs,

How are we? :)

Bf has cheered me up lots since my awful night with poor Rolo.

I've decided that I'm going to get a pair of gerbils or a pair of Roborovski hamsters. Can't decide.

So it's this...

stock-photography-gerbil.jpg

...or this...

hamsters-in-wheel-bg.jpg

Sort of leaning more toward the gerbils because I had them before.

I say go with the gerbils

Aw, the gerbils do look pretty cute Jane!
    Glad you have your bf with you to help you through what happened to Rolo. :)

Always nice to have someone to talk to

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Always nice to have someone to talk to

Especially if they want to talk about property investments in Pyongyang......

Kojak wrote: »
    Especially if they want to talk about property investments in Pyongyang......
    Go on......

I do not need a timeshare in Pyongyang

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Go on......

You need to talk to this guy:

kim-jong-un-respect-my-authoritah.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement