Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

I discovered today that we're the crazy cat people on our street. I was covering the service desk in work today and a woman was telling me about having to give her cat away and she said
    "there's a house on X St and I was going to call in to see if they could take it because they have 2 cats and I see they leave a window upstairs open so the cats can come and go. They seem like nice people".
    She went on to describe the 2 cats and the house.

It was my house!!! :o

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Yay. I love crazy cat people! I am one, but I only have the one cat- but he's pretty antisocial and has had numerous health issues so he's as much trouble as having 5 cats sometimes! Worth it though. :)

So, you gettin an extra kitteh? :p

Posy wrote: »
    Yay. I love crazy cat people! I am one, but I only have the one cat- but he's pretty antisocial and has had numerous health issues so he's as much trouble as having 5 cats sometimes! Worth it though. :)

So, you gettin an extra kitteh? :p

God I'd love to but no, we couldn't.
    I'm shelling out nearly €200 on Friday for their vaccinations so defiantly couldn't afford another one!
    Plus Keef is very tempermental and jealous so he wouldn't be happy at all if we were to take even more attention away from him :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I used to have four kitties

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭cristoir

Evening folks!

Never been on this forum but since it's 2:30 am so I thought it would be appropriate. How is everyone doing?

• Advertisement

Cats and kittens are great but hard work sometimes. Worth it, though!

Bet four kittens were fun, Wolfie! :eek:

Hi cristoir. :)

cristoir wrote: »
    Evening folks!

Never been on this forum but since it's 2:30 am so I thought it would be appropriate. How is everyone doing?

Oh hai :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

cristoir wrote: »
    Evening folks!

Doing well enough, welcome to the darkness
    Cats and kittens are great but hard work sometimes. Worth it, though!

Bet four kittens were fun, Wolfie! :eek:

Hi cristoir. :)
    They were a thrill, let me tell you

I have to be up for work in four and a half hours so I might try getting some shut-eye.
    Talk to you all in the morning. I will be very tired I'm sure... as usual! :o

I have to be up for work in four and a half hours so I might try getting some shut-eye.
    Yeah i should do the same.
    Night all x

• Advertisement

Pleasant slumbers posy and sarah

Oh it's awfully quiet here today.....
    *whispers*
    Helloooooooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

sarahbro wrote: »
    *whispers*
    Helloooooooo

I agree, very quiet

Hello:)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

*whispers*
    Helloooooooo
    smilernjl wrote: »
    I agree, very quiet

Hello:)

Hey there! Hope the day went well for you both :)

hi sam, my day went fine, but busy so I'm rather tired now. How was your day?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

hi sam, my day went fine, but busy so I'm rather tired now. How was your day?

At least once you're busy the time flies by :)

I'd a nice day today - I'm up twelve hours right now but it doesn't feel like it. Gonna fight on to stay awake and try and sleep early then. I can hope anyways :)

Hey guys :)
    So glad I'm home! Finding being back at work tough!
    I've dinner on, going for a shower, pjs and then tv til himself gets home :D

kerry4sam wrote: »
    At least once you're busy the time flies by :)

I'd a nice day today - I'm up twelve hours right now but it doesn't feel like it. Gonna fight on to stay awake and try and sleep early then. I can hope anyways :)

yeah the time flies by when you're having fun.:) sounds good

think I'm gonna do the same tonight

sounds like a nice evening:)

sounds like a nice evening:)
    it will be :)
    He's gonna be watching the football later and I'm gonna lie in bed with my book.
    Hoping to finish it soon because I want to buy the 50 shades of grey books I've been hearing so much about!

• Advertisement

He's gonna be watching the football later and I'm gonna lie in bed with my book.
    Hoping to finish it soon because I want to buy the 50 shades of grey books I've been hearing so much about!

ok cool, what book are you reading?

ok cool, what book are you reading?
    The Dead Republic by Roddy Doyle.
    I'm not as mad about it as the first 2 books in the trilogy but it's still good

ok I've heard of that book, at the moment I'm reading insomniac by Gayle Green, not a bad read

ok I've heard of that book, at the moment I'm reading insomniac by Gayle Green, not a bad read
    Kind of a fitting title for this forum too :D

Kind of a fitting title for this forum too :D

haha yeah it is:D

Hope everyone is having a good day, despite the miserable weather.
    I will be making considerable effort to go to bed early tonight when I get home eventually after my class. I was so tired today it was actually unreal. :(

hellooooo,

any about?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hey smilier

hey smilier
    Oh hiya hope:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

Oh hiya hope:)