Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi guys. Just woke up. Seem to be in a better mood today.

Edit: Scratch that, I was in a better mood until someone said that I was "in bed all day". At 11am. Funny how people close to you can feel like complete sh*t even when you know they're wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

265874,xcitefun-good-morning-friends-1.gif

I like this dude - Good Morning to you too confuseddotcom :)

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Hi guys. Just woke up. Seem to be in a better mood today.

Edit: Scratch that, I was in a better mood until someone said that I was "in bed all day". At 11am. Funny how people close to you can feel like complete sh*t even when you know they're wrong.

Ah the day is young yet Jane, hope you have a nice afternoon and evening :)

I feel like crap now. I was feeling good until I went downstairs. Didn't even get any breakfast because "the kitchen has to be cleaned". Maybe I'll go have a shower and go buy something to eat, I'm really hungry.

Hope everyone is well today.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,817 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

hey there folks.

• Advertisement

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    I feel like crap now. I was feeling good until I went downstairs. Didn't even get any breakfast because "the kitchen has to be cleaned". Maybe I'll go have a shower and go buy something to eat, I'm really hungry.

Hope everyone is well today.

Treat yourself to something nice to eat Jane. Their is a long day there yet like :)

hey there folks.

Hey there wolfie, hope work went okay for you :)

I got a bowl of Coco Pops so I should be okay for a while. I'm 23 and I'm just sick of being treated like a child. I know I'm still under my parents roof but by the way my mother goes on you'd swear I was going out and getting drunk every night and coming home at all hours. In reality, every night I go online or knit or watch tv or go for a walk. And when I'm staying with my bf it's basically the same. I don't know what more I can do. I help around the house and give her money every week for food etc. I just don't see how I can be wrong in her eyes all the time.

/rant

Sorry guys. Jeez that good mood was shortlived. :( :mad:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I dunno, knitting is pretty hardcore.

Morning all, been a while. Busy Doom.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,817 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Hey there wolfie, hope work went okay for you :)
    Was a nightmare
    I dunno, knitting is pretty hardcore.

Morning all, been a while. Busy Doom.
    I would never drop a stitch just to shank a bitch. Hail DooM!

• Advertisement

Was a nightmare

I would never drop a stitch just to shank a bitch. Hail DooM!

Hail me!

Knit that stitch up tight yo.

I knit chain mail. That counts right?

Definintely. Extreme knitting for life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Bleh !! Working on a Sunday is complete poop!! :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

sarahbro wrote: »
    Bleh !! Working on a Sunday is complete poop!! :(
    It is, that. I have worked a lot of Sundays in my life. Luckily I don't work them at the moment. Hope the day gues quickly for you, Sarah!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Bweh :(

No Beers last night, got into an argument with a Boardsie friend and another friend just dragged up some old history I'd far prefer stayed buried. This weekend has officially turned into A Sack Of S*** :mad:

Aaaw, that sucks, Solitaire. Sorry to hear that. :( xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Solitaire wrote: »

No Beers last night, got into an argument with a Boardsie friend and another friend just dragged up some old history I'd far prefer stayed buried. This weekend has officially turned into A Sack Of S*** :mad:

Boooooo! I'm the same way, don't really hold grudges and just want to move on with life but doesn't often work when other people aren't the same. Do something nice for yourself today!

I stayed in last night as I was out Thursday, such a fun night. People were kissing a stuffed bird's bum, it was amazing!

BBQ today, for realz this time :D

BBQ today, for realz this time :D
    Oooh, yum yum. Is it nice weather there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

From my bed that I will momentarily get out of, yes it seems so!

Online weather says its 17 degrees, good enough for me!

Sounds good enough!
    Enjoy your BBQ later. :)

@ Solitaire, that sucks. Hope you're okay.

@ Princess Peach - have fun! :)

I just started knitting this.

I have the little boots done and I'm just about to start the little trousers. I'm doing it in yellow and white instead of blue and white. :)

That's so cute Jane! :)
    I hope you're feeling better. xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Solitaire wrote: »

*hugs* for you sol, hope everything works out x x

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a lovely weekend? Mine has been a bit crappy electronics wise, dropped my phone and smashed the screen and the charger on my laptop went pop and blew all the sockets :-(
    Other than that though, it's been a quiet, but enjoyable weekend :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

evening all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Evening all

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

sarahbro wrote: »
    Evening all

hey sarah

My head hurts. Stupid hay fever, stupid flancer ball.

• Advertisement

I just had to chase my dog a quarter mile at top speed. How does an elderly dog still have that kind of energy?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement