Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

hey there people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Hi wolfie:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Hey all

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hey smiler and sarah

sarahbro wrote: »
    Hey all
    Hey smiler and sarah

hey there, how you two? I'm not to bad, although the weather is pretty bad here in clonmel, been raining all day.

• Advertisement

Looks like I in for some serious rain here

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hey guys:D

• Moderators Posts: 51,779 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

hello hopey!!! ;):D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Evening hopester

o/

greetings CW :)

• Advertisement

How goes koth, all well?

How goes koth, all well?

smashing, just finished reading the CounterX X-man graphic novel where Warren Ellis reboots the title. Never read the title before, but really like what it is once Ellis gets done with it:)

how about yourself?

koth wrote: »
    smashing, just finished reading the CounterX X-man graphic novel where Warren Ellis reboots the title. Never read the title before, but really like what it is once Ellis gets done with it:)

how about yourself?
    Back is finally close to healed, and I has the new Charles Stross novel to plow through

glad to hear the back is getting better:)

Have heard the name before, but not read any of his stuff. You recommend him?

koth wrote: »
    glad to hear the back is getting better:)

Have heard the name before, but not read any of his stuff. You recommend him?
    I only recommend him if you enjoy spy thrillers mixed with Lovecraftian horrors, and computer programming.

I only recommend him if you enjoy spy thrillers mixed with Lovecraftian horrors, and computer programming.

Sounds like it could be my sort of thing :)

I am a big fan of his Laundry series.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I shouldn't have but I have just laughed until I cried watching this video.. :o

Those poor kitties are gone

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Pretty sure I've been that out of it once or twice...

Anyway, good evening Nocs, I hope everyone's well. I've just been to see Spiderman and it's pretty good it must be said.

• Advertisement

I doing well enough all told

Those poor kitties are gone

I know.. :o But they were fine a couple of hours later I'd say. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    I shouldn't have but I have just laughed until I cried watching this video.. :o

That's some wild shit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

morning all

Heya hopinator

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

The lair is very quiet, is it left unattended again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

PH, Wolfman, Jane, Sam :)

Did everyone decide to go have real life fun?

morning all
    jammstarr wrote: »
    PH, Wolfman, Jane, Sam :)

Hey guys.. Tis quiet in here tonight.

I'm still wrecked. I think I could be coming down with something tbh.

• Advertisement

morning everyone,

the lair is quiet tonight

I'm sick:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement