Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

The bingo callers where I go don't use proper bingo lingo like key to the door for 21 or two fat ladies for 88 :( wish they did cos it makes it more fun. I do hear a spot of whistling when legs 11 is called though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

ive never been to bingo

ive never been to bingo
    Is there any bingo halls in your area?

KKkitty wrote: »

em i think there is one in bray

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I went to a bingo hall once.

• Advertisement

em i think there is one in bray
    Go for a night and see if you like it. It's reasonably cheap to go and prize money isn't astronomical but you could come out with more money than you went in with :)

I'm guessing you werent allowed back then:D

How did you find it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

What did you do? ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    I know. I'm quite upset now because of other boardsies (not here) and it's not the first time.
    Certain forums are getting a very bitchy vibe of late and it's not pleasant. I try to limit my activity in such places.
    Screw it, I'm going for this college course in September and I don't care what anyone has to say about it.
    Woo-hoo! What course is it again? That's great news- it's the things we never did that we end up regretting the most. I hope you get everything sorted with your grants etc.. :):)

Any news on Pearl, Wolfie?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

How did you find it?
    Rather boring tbh
    Posy wrote: »
    Certain forums are getting a very bitchy vibe of late and it's not pleasant. I try to limit my activity in such places.

Woo-hoo! What course is it again? That's great news- it's the things we never did that we end up regretting the most. I hope you get everything sorted with your grants etc.. :):)

Just a neighbor who thinks she saw someone pick her up. Gotta call the shelters tomorrow and the dog catcher

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Definitely noticed that about some forums. It's okay most of the time but sometimes I notice bitchiness..

It's a B Sc (Hons) in Veterinary Practice Management. :D Had a look at few rooms/apartments and was trying to budget food. I think it's doable. :)

heading off to work now. Have a good one people.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Definitely noticed that about some forums. It's okay most of the time but sometimes I notice bitchiness..

It's a B Sc (Hons) in Veterinary Practice Management. :D Had a look at few rooms/apartments and was trying to budget food. I think it's doable. :)

I can give you so many recipes involving noodles, or eggs, or combining the 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

i got the college course i wanted:D:D:D:D:D

Come September ill be a student again
    Pharmacy technician in carlow

Many Congrats to you P-H :)
    Screw it, I'm going for this college course in September and I don't care what anyone has to say about it.

Wahoo for you Jane. Hope everything works out for you hun :)
    Hey folks. I think my dog has escaped for good this time. Woke up and she was not in the house, and her last escape hole from the yeard was open again. Getting the feeling my mother forgot she was out and went off somewhere

Jeez, I hope they return to you okay Wolfie. Let us know any updates when you can :)
    I went to bingo tonight for the first time in ages. Won nothing but it was nice to get out by myself for a few hours.

I've never gone to Bingo yet myself. Hope you had fun though :)
    heading off to work now. Have a good one people.

Have a good night at work wolfie :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Bye Wolfie!
    Hell yeah, it's doable! And you'll be feckin awesome at this. Aw, I is feeling all proud if you now! :o

Think I better get some sleep soon, I have someone coming to fit new blinds in my house tomorrow- the excitement! :pac:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShzWz4a0bM1GFourMjAwcSXqZRUGI-HpSGFcDfwNgmwnBxTaHxEVERYONE :D

I can give you so many recipes involving noodles, or eggs, or combining the 2.

I may be PM'ing you at some stage to take you up on this offer.. :)
    kerry4sam wrote: »
    Wahoo for you Jane. Hope everything works out for you hun :)

Thanks so much! :D
    Hell yeah, it's doable! And you'll be feckin awesome at this. Aw, I is feeling all proud if you now! :o

Hopefully it'll help me get a job. :) Awh, thank you.. :o

@wolfie - have a good night. :)

I eat pretty ok on a small budget. Rarely buy meat, so try and eat eggs at least every second day for protein, cause they are dirt cheap. My new favourite thing is adding hard boiled eggs to salad! My supermarket does pretty good deals on frozen fish too, thawing out salmon fillets now :D I do eat a lot of pasta and noodles, but I always have a big bag of frozen mixed veg I try to add to everything. Don't buy bread, bake my own.

I get whatever fruit and fresh veg is on special then every week. I get whatever yoghurt is on special and eat it with the fruit, and I make my own hummus to eat with the veg! And once every week or 2 I get a mahoosive frozen pizza. Food is a lot cheaper in Ireland though so you'll be living better than moi!

My housemate has the worse diet I think I have ever seen. I've never seen any kind of fruit or veg on her shelf in the fridge, just loads of cans of coke and white bread (which does not belong in the fridge :mad:) and cheese and this weird stuff called cheez whiz. She cooks mince meat with the cheez whiz....

My brother works night and he saw i was up and rang me. We've just spent the last hour chatting and catching up :D see so little of him since he came off the dole!
    Now if only I can get my other brother to like me lol
    Any tips on how to win round a 16year old boy??

Ps cheese whiz sounds gross!

• Advertisement

sarahbro wrote: »
    My brother works night and he saw i was up and rang me. We've just spent the last hour chatting and catching up :D see so little of him since he came off the dole!
    Now if only I can get my other brother to like me lol
    Any tips on how to win round a 16year old boy??

Ps cheese whiz sounds gross!

Buy him booze. I haven't spoken to my brothers in months!

I am so excited to be rich again next year when I most definitely get an amazing job. Looking up lovely recipes to cook, I miss good food now. I get the weirdest cravings. I want olive tapanade right now!

I'm all excited about September. It's actually been a while since I've felt like this and I'm a bit afraid to be more optimistic in case it doesn't work out. :o

If Salt the gerbil doesn't shut up I'll kill her... :eek:

College is great, even though my work today consisted wholly of 2 emails to one of my supervisors.

I'll do loads tomorrow now I have my new super amazing fan I bought at the mall tonight :D I feel like I'm on a windy beach. My hair must look so sexy right now.

I had totally forgotten the huge amount of noise 2 gerbils could make... :eek:

I had totally forgotten the huge amount of noise 2 gerbils could make... :eek:
    How do you sleep?
    If the cats are playing downstairs i can't sleep!

@ wolfie: Hope you & your dog have a Happy Ending like this lickle dog & his owner :)

One of my goldfish died :(

sarahbro wrote: »
    One of my goldfish died :(

awwh sorry to hear that Sarah :(

• Moderators Posts: 51,779 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, Nocts!:D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

@sarahbro - I kinda got used to it.. :o Sorry about your goldfish too..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement