Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

dunno about the rest of ye, but I'm making the tay. Was a late one last night.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

I'm on cup number 3 at the minute Shim, a few beverages were imbibed last night......

• Moderators Posts: 51,779 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Shiminay wrote: »
    The Master wrote: »
    I'm on cup number 3 at the minute Shim, a few beverages were imbibed last night......

Happy (tea) Friday, guys :D

better be black tea!!! :P:pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

The Master wrote: »

Had a few last night too... it's a bad day though because it's Friday and I'm in work, haven't had any tea yet, at this moment in time, Lucozade is preferable.. and I'm trying to work around my own 2 kids and my baby niece because the minder is away on a jolly today..... Is gonna be a looooooooong day :D

but \o/ for weekends!

Anyone got any plans?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Time for tea I think.. :)

• Advertisement

BadGirl wrote: »
    Had a few last night too... it's a bad day though because it's Friday and I'm in work, haven't had any tea yet, at this moment in time, Lucozade is preferable.. and I'm trying to work around my own 2 kids and my baby niece because the minder is away on a jolly today..... Is gonna be a looooooooong day :D

but \o/ for weekends!

Anyone got any plans?

Go drinking with the dad for his birthday as it's possibly the last birthday he'll have as a resident of Ireland.

I'm getting too old for these late school nights, but I was at a small party with a few friends last night and it was a lot of fun.

I'm currently finishing off one of the best cups of tea ever.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

My little Pearl has been found. Gonna cost me a bit to get her back, but it will be worth every penny.:D:D

My little Pearl has been found. Gonna cost me a bit to get her back, but it will be worth every penny.:D:D

Aw, thats great news wolfie x

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Someone must have turned her in to animal control yesterday. I am so glad they have her and I get her back easily

• Advertisement

tis a Happy Friday miracle :D:D:D

excellent news, CW :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Flancer Ball please come back. It's only miserable outside :( Hate it. Happy Friday peeps :)

This rain seems like it's NEVER gonna let up... kids are driving me batty stuck in the house, and I can't keep the blooming floors clean.... gah!

On the upside, this arrived today... :D

IMAG0802.jpg

Now i get lots of fun trying to make it all work :D

Also, there is a hug for the first person to bring me a cup of tea.... I'm gasping for one :)

Happy Friday, Kkkitty:)
    KKkitty wrote: »
    Flancer Ball please come back. It's only miserable outside :( Hate it. Happy Friday peeps :)

funny-pictures-evil-black-squirrel.jpg?m=1315952086

woohoo, new toys BG yayyy!

woohoo, new toys BG yayyy!

I wasn't waiting long or anything, was I? :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heading to a 21st tonight, gonna be fun :D Loads of my friends having their 21st this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

koth wrote: »
    Happy Friday, Kkkitty:)
    KKkitty wrote: »

funny-pictures-evil-black-squirrel.jpg?m=1315952086
    Now now :) I just want it back for a while not forever :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Decided that instead of spending my day off cleaning the house i'd hang out with the lads. Playing assassins creed 2 and eating pizza :) days like this i miss being single (not really though)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

sarahbro wrote: »
    Decided that instead of spending my day off cleaning the house i'd hang out with the lads. Playing assassins creed 2 and eating pizza :) days like this i miss being single (not really though)

But sure you're not single and you're doing it anyway :D

On one hand I miss being single cause I'd love to be going on dates right now. But on the other hand, not one guy has attempted to ask me on a date anyway! :pac: I just really want to go out for dinner and do things!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Evenin all. Been a while since I have been in here. Things have been a little eeeks and all. Trying to decide where my life should go etc. I have decided. I am NOT accepting the place I got offered through the CAO yesterday to go back to the course I deferred. Instead I am waiting for this winters IEC visa applications to open and I am going to apply and try to move to Canada :D Big decisions and changes afoot.

Anywho. Hey Cyberwolf any news on Pearl?

Also it is most miserable and icksville here at the moment. I am going to get all pertyed up and step outside the door and will get drowned and blown to bits. This must mean it is July 6th!!!

d275e1ce6a7e1e1f37d328cd9c91ffef_cry_if_i_want_to_1521_xlarge.gif

EDIT: Just noticed you found Pearl CW, why is it going to cost a perty penny to get her back tho?

Yay that's brilliant wolfie! :D

hdowney - best of luck with everything! Seems this is the time for making decisions. :)

Edit: Bought myself these and these today and I love them! :D

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Yay that's brilliant wolfie! :D

hdowney - best of luck with everything! Seems this is the time for making decisions. :)

Edit: Bought myself these and these today and I love them! :D

Thanks hun. Are others making big decisions? (there were a lot of pages to read!)

Delighted for CW and Pearl :D

hdowney wrote: »
    Thanks hun. Are others making big decisions? (there were a lot of pages to read!)

Delighted for CW and Pearl :D

Yep, me.. :o I decided yesterday to stop trying to please people and live my own life for a change so I'm heading back to college for a year. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

evening all

Hi PH :)

I love my big headphones! :D

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Yep, me.. :o I decided yesterday to stop trying to please people and live my own life for a change so I'm heading back to college for a year. :)

Oooh go you. What you gonna study?

Am off to put my outfit on for dinner :D

Oooh go you. What you gonna study?

Am off to put my outfit on for dinner :D

I already have a level 7 veterinary nursing degree so I'm heading back to do a level 8 B Sc (Hons) in Veterinary Practice Management. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good evening all:):D

anyone about?

• Advertisement

Evenin all. Been a while since I have been in here. Things have been a little eeeks and all. Trying to decide where my life should go etc. I have decided. I am NOT accepting the place I got offered through the CAO yesterday to go back to the course I deferred. Instead I am waiting for this winters IEC visa applications to open and I am going to apply and try to move to Canada :D Big decisions and changes afoot.

EDIT: Just noticed you found Pearl CW, why is it going to cost a perty penny to get her back tho?

The dog catcher found her. She needed a new license as well

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement