Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Is that a no? :p
    I'm at work, have been for the last 10 and a half hours. I don't mind though, off tomorrow at least. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Good evening all :)

Hullo Spoonbadger. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hey all

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

hello people

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Posy wrote: »
    Is that a no? :p
    I'm at work, have been for the last 10 and a half hours. I don't mind though, off tomorrow at least. :)

I don't like warm weather. :D

Hey Wolfman, SpoonB, Posy and PH :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

jammstarr wrote: »
    I don't like warm weather. :D

Hey Wolfman, SpoonB, Posy and PH :o
    I'mk with you on that starr

Everyone having a good Saturday evening?

Goes well enough for me

evening all, just had to rescue squirell from our hedghog in the garden, i swear that dog has the memory of a goldfish

• Advertisement

That or he thinks this time he's gonna win

That or he thinks this time he's gonna win

possibly, i swear the headhog( mum has named him harry) would give him the finger if he could:D

Mad animals

he probably would. I had a rabbit in the yard that used to love teasing our beagle. I think nelly slammed into the fence at least once a week

We had a rabbit that we were minding for a relative that used to bite our ankles. It was a nasty little yoke

I have heard rabbits can be unpleasant little bastards

I bought my cat a new collar today because he hasn't been well. It is black and white, just like he is. :)

I bought my cat a new collar today because he hasn't been well. It is black and white, just like he is. :)

How sweet :)

Every day for the last few days one of the cats in the garden has sneaked into the garage and shed and make up a little snug den for himself.

I make Pearl wear a reflective collar

I make Pearl wear a reflective collar
    I can see why, with her escape routines! :D

• Advertisement

I thinking about hooking a GPS unit to her collar

Good plan! Is she chipped? My cat is not micro-chipped, but he doesn't leave the garden these days so there is no point now.

We can't get rid of the cats from our garden.

Good plan! Is she chipped? My cat is not micro-chipped, but he doesn't leave the garden these days so there is no point now.
    Keep meaning to, then forget to make an appointment
    Looks like they part of your family now starr

Looks like they part of your family now starr

Do you or Posy want some free cats? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Evening everyone :)
    Hope you are all well...
    Am having a lovely night in with girl_friday tonight... we are almost completely through the first bottle of rum ;) The night is young...... :pac::pac::pac:

Do you or Posy want some free cats? :D
    Thanks no, I have my hands full with the dog

Are they neighbourhood cats or strays? If they are strays you should contact animal welfare. And don't feed them either or they will never leave.

I gotta go work now. Have a good one folks.

• Advertisement

Bye bye, Cyberwolf. *waves Wolfie off to work*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement