Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Shiminay wrote: »
    HI EVERYONE, HOW ARE YOUR HEADS? :p

Shhh ;)

I think its more the legs on myself... possibly Spoonys too :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

I'd have to kill anyone that took pictures H, and that wouldn't be very friendly of me. Plus I'd be stealing CWs work.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

My head hurts. Wine is not my friend anymore.

I think i drank 12 different types of alcohol last night, that bar was confusing.

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

I definitely preferred Gypsy Rose to the Black Sheep...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

I definitely preferred Gypsy Rose to the Black Sheep...

I liked both, but spoony's moves in the gypsy rose, were something to behold!! :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I've been up since 7:30 :p

Is Gypsy Rose where ye ended up? Slobbery affair so :p

Shiminay wrote: »
    I've been up since 7:30 :p

Is Gypsy Rose where ye ended up? Slobbery affair so :p

Bed at 4.30, up at 8.30 and on the road, and home at 9.30.

Went to the christening mass, sat through the service (groan) expecting the christening service to start afterwards. Was them I realised we were in the wrong fcuking church...... Doh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

BadGirl wrote: »
    Bed at 4.30, up at 8.30 and on the road, and home at 9.30.

Went to the christening mass, sat through the service (groan) expecting the christening service to start afterwards. Was them I realised we were in the wrong fcuking church...... Doh!

Oh you bad girl you, did you not notice there was no little baby in a christening gown?

Morning / afternoon lair

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Morning All,

Anybody want to bring me food?

• Advertisement

Morning All,

Anybody want to bring me food?

Your wish is my command BZ, shall I take your order?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Goddamn...the only food I have here is tuna and I don't have a tin opener...

Goddamn...the only food I have here is tuna and I don't have a tin opener...

Run to the neighbours and get one. They might feed you while you are there:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

hondasam wrote: »
    Run to the neighbours and get one. They might feed you while you are there:)

The only neighbours I have are foreigners who knock on the walls/ceiling if I'm in any way slightly noisy =/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

I've been in work a grand total of 25 minutes and already want to go home, but I have twizzlers and grape soda to help me through the day.

How's everyone today besides epically hungover?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Finally back at home and hungover? :p

Hey Sol, good night last night? :)

Hell yeah :D Getting off very lightly compared to CC from the sounds of it though! :o Don't think I'll chance eating anything too heavy for the next day or two... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Solitaire wrote: »
    Hell yeah :D Getting off very lightly compared to CC from the sounds of it though! :o Don't think I'll chance eating anything too heavy for the next day or two... :o
    A big greasy fry up should sort you out :)

In my condition it'd more likely break me :eek::D I'll take things easy today... given the amount I drank last night its a miracle I'm not suffering a whole lot worse today!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I scoffed a big breakfast sambo earlier and Im grand now. Just absolutely wrecked and still have 2 hours of work left =\

I feel your pain. I'm in until 11 tonight.

And sol, i reckon food will make everything better. :pac:

I scoffed a big breakfast sambo earlier and Im grand now. Just absolutely wrecked and still have 2 hours of work left =\

were you a good boy AH?

Nearly time for me to become one with the sofa..... Am soooo tired, 2 heavy nights in a row.....
    Had a ball last night though, I have no voice today, hubby is delighted :D:D:D
    Glad i didn't go dancing though, legs are shaky enough as it is :D:D

Edit: Sam you would have been DISGUSTED (or very proud) of his behaviour!! :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

hondasam wrote: »

were you a good boy AH?

Scandalous so I was!

Just the way we like it :D

Feeling any better yet Sol?

BadGirl wrote: »
    Nearly time for me to become one with the sofa..... Am soooo tired, 2 heavy nights in a row.....
    Had a ball last night though, I have no voice today, hubby is delighted :D:D:D
    Glad i didn't go dancing though, legs are shaky enough as it is :D:D

Edit: Sam you would have been DISGUSTED (or very proud) of his behaviour!! :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:
    Scandalous so I was!

PICS or GTFO:p

Solitaire wrote: »
    Just the way we like it :D

Hi sol, did you have a good time?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Sam, they're way too smutty, even for this thread... Pm it is! :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement