Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,765 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

BadGirl wrote: »
    LOL :D

I'm a "tee-hee, I'm getting totallly wrecked"-er i'll have you know... cheeky koth :P :pac::pac::pac::pac:

FYP :P:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

i has also my rations in for tonight. tomorrow morning i must go procure my pre-drinking drink for tomorrow nights dublin shenanigans

hdowney wrote: »
    i has also my rations in for tonight. tomorrow morning i must go procure my pre-drinking drink for tomorrow nights dublin shenanigans

you have pre-drinking drinks? Is that sort of riddle? :confused::P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Good Friday makes me laugh in that if it was a regular Friday a lot of people might not have a drink at home, but people really feel the need to stock up and drink just because!

I understand completely though, if someone tells me I can't do something I usually go out of my way to do it :pac:

Won't eat meat today, but may have a pint with lunch, just to rub in people's faces back home! Although I did tell a girl I don't like I can't come to her party tonight cause its a religious fast day for me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Someone keeps getting Chinese and wafting the smell into my apartment, driving me mental!!

• Advertisement

Good Friday makes me laugh in that if it was a regular Friday a lot of people might not have a drink at home, but people really feel the need to stock up and drink just because!

I understand completely though, if someone tells me I can't do something I usually go out of my way to do it :pac:

Won't eat meat today, but may have a pint with lunch, just to rub in people's faces back home! Although I did tell a girl I don't like I can't come to her party tonight cause its a religious fast day for me :pac:
    LOL

you're just drifting from one side of the fence to the other as you like :D:pac:
    Someone keeps getting Chinese and wafting the smell into my apartment, driving me mental!!

so this won't really help matters then :P

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkYkTZoxkwbMQ9PsgiPM6fTvEI80l4pHEXZpyU08O4bI_3bcJD

happy Friday, squishy!! :)

koth wrote: »
    you have pre-drinking drinks? Is that sort of riddle? :confused::P

the pre-drinking drinks are for when i am getting ready and faffing about in the hotel, before we hit the streets of dublin and go wild

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Good afternoon my lovelies! I have tea - aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh - just had that first schlurp.

Day 1 of holidays, only got out of bed 20 minutes ago :D

Shiminay wrote: »
    Good afternoon my lovelies! I have tea - aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh - just had that first schlurp.

hate you so much right now :mad::mad::P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

There's days I wish i had the power to ban people :P:P:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

so this won't really help matters then :P

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkYkTZoxkwbMQ9PsgiPM6fTvEI80l4pHEXZpyU08O4bI_3bcJD

happy Friday, squishy!! :)

Emm, ew? That looks terrible!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

The no meat thing is more of a tradition for me than a religious thing. My nanny would be appalled if I ate meat today. She always had fish every single Friday, and I often went to hers for tea on a Friday. And Friday was often fish day in my parent's house then, just for tradition. Although in more recent years when we all became really busy with work and stuff Friday is usually throw your frozen pizza in the oven when you want day!

I am also a fairly bad Catholic so if I can follow the rules for one day maybe it will absolve me of some other stuff :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

Afternoon folks! Anyone else suffering from this lack of alcohol on this mediocre Friday?

Emm, ew? That looks terrible!
    Sweet, more for me!!! :D :P
    The no meat thing is more of a tradition for me than a religious thing. My nanny would be appalled if I ate meat today. She always had fish every single Friday, and I often went to hers for tea on a Friday. And Friday was often fish day in my parent's house then, just for tradition. Although in more recent years when we all became really busy with work and stuff Friday is usually throw your frozen pizza in the oven when you want day!

I am also a fairly bad Catholic so if I can follow the rules for one day maybe it will absolve me of some other stuff :pac:

Just like the rest of the heathens on this island then :P:pac:

OhMSGlive wrote: »
    Afternoon folks! Anyone else suffering from this lack of alcohol on this mediocre Friday?

yeah, it's making work seem all that more real today :eek::p

yeah, it's making work seem all that more real today :eek::p

I know, I might get something done today actually :eek::pac::eek::pac:

Cheer up Koth me aul flower, always look on the bright side of it...

Cheer up Koth me aul flower, always look on the bright side of it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Is it bad that I awake an hour after you, on a normal day? :pac:

Morning Afternoon all :)

You're some can of piss Lee :p

• Advertisement

hate you so much right now :mad::mad::P

you workin? what do you do

You're some can of piss Lee :p

I'll take that as a compliment Shim

*rolls over in duvet*

I did the same this morning for ages - I woke at 8ish, played games on my phone and snoozed a bit till about 11ish :D

I hate yis all!!!! I tried to log on to our network via wireless from bed, connection kept dropping though so had to go to office :(
    I didn't get dressed until about an hour ago though so it's not all bad....

I hate yis all!!!! I tried to log on to our network via wireless from bed, connection kept dropping though so had to go to office :(

you showed up to work naked?? :eek::eek::D

you showed up to work naked?? :eek::eek::D

Joys of working from home koth :P

(i had PJ's on ;) )

Joys of working from home koth :P

(i had PJ's on ;) )

my sympathy levels for you having to "work" today just took a big nosedive :P:pac:

my sympathy levels for you having to "work" today just took a big nosedive :P:pac:

I work in my PJ's everyday :P :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Nake'y in the office !!!!

Was hard to get out of bed, flat mate was up and already had breakfast an hour before me and she was not even in work :/

The other person in my team is off so I've double the work but at least I now have KFC :pac:

• Advertisement

Meat in my belly, milky tea in my band.

Back to bed! o/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement