Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

If I had an assignment to do or something I would be asleep all day. Nothing to do today so I was wide awake. My body hates me.

Fairly lonely too. I live outside of town and with housemates, so can't really invite friends over. And I haven't really reached that stage with any of my new friends that I can invite myself to their house to hang out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

BadGirl wrote: »
    Evening Lair :)

How are we all? Spent the evening watching a movie and having a couple glasses wine. It's been nice.

hey bg, sounds a nice evening alright

My semester is over now! I have a case study to complete by Friday and an open book final Thursday and I'm done till I start Summer classes May 7th :D

Going travelling to Toronto and Ottawa and Montreal April 17th for 10 days, can't wait!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Aww :(

Why do you feel you can't invite people over when you've housemates?

Well one of the housemates is the landlord, and I would feel kinda weird taking over his living room if he wanted to use it you know. Usually just stay in my room.

Plus I live too far away for anyone to want to come!

• Advertisement

Without knowing anything about the Canadian colleges, if you have summer classes do you have winter off?

Hopefully you get to hang out with some friends soon :)

The way it works is to get your degree or masters you have to complete x amounts of credits, so its really up to you how many classes you take each semester and when you will graduate then!

I have to do 10 credits for my masters. So I did 4 classes winter semester, I'll probably do 3 over the summer and 2 and a research project in fall if you get me! You can take the summer off no problem, but if I take classes I can graduate earlier.

I think its better than at home that way!

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭_petulia_

Morning all, hope you are all having a good one, whatever you are up to

You can take the summer off no problem, but if I take classes I can graduate earlier.

I think its better than at home that way!

It sounds interesting.. I'd probably want to get through my course as much as possible. Did you do any college in Ireland before you moved over there? How many years have you left?

Yeah I did a 4 year degree in Ireland. My masters here should be 2 years but I got a lot of exemptions so can get it done it 1!

• Advertisement

Yeah I did a 4 year degree in Ireland. My masters here should be 2 years but I got a lot of exemptions so can get it done it 1!

Hope it goes well for you :)

Ah, very cool! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Its Monday - thank God.

But wait, its a Bank Holiday :mad:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,813 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Oh be thankful for the day off Kojak. Also, thank heavens it is Monday

I hope you have the day off CW :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,813 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I no work on Mondays

I no work on Mondays

Yay! :)

I love my work....

<_<

>_>

Nina_G wrote: »
    Yay! :)
    yes, twas payoff for getting rid of an incompetent manager

yes, twas payoff for getting rid of an incompetent manager

All managers are imcompetent - that's how they get the job in the first place......

• Advertisement

This manager was truly idiotic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

My children have been busy this morning.... Anyone for tea and a rice krispie bun?

IMAG0205.jpg

• Moderators Posts: 51,765 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

ya have them well trained, BG ;):D

If you can read this, you're too close!

koth wrote: »
    ya have them well trained, BG ;):D

The tea with no milk is specially for you Koth ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Mmmm crispy bun. Ever make them with weatabix? So yummy, and look like little birds nests.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

Afternoon, folks!

Mmmm crispy bun. Ever make them with weatabix? So yummy, and look like little birds nests.

Kids have come home from creche with choc nests alright, but thought it was shredded wheat they used :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

Wait, there's crispie buns?! :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

We just did it with broken up weatabix and it was nommy. Cornflakes ones are awesome too. And rocky roads, with marshmallows and digestive!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

afternoon everyone :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement