Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭FoxT

Good evening! Winding down after a niiice long weekend. Dining, wining, sailing, Coen Bros movies, & general chillage was had.

FoxT is a relaxed pilgrim, ready for a four-day work week, starting to feel sleeeeepy...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Sup cyber

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Hey Wolfman

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,813 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Denny M wrote: »
    Sup cyber
    Same crap, different days

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,813 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening starr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hey all

How goes hopester

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

How goes hopester

im ok wolfie hows u

I doing well enough. Just had a personal pizza

I doing well enough. Just had a personal pizza

Pizza is great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hey all :)

jammstarr wrote: »
    Pizza is great.
    Indeed it is
    KKkitty wrote: »
    Hey all :)
    Evening Kitty

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Watched the pilot for the American IT Crowd there, how could they get it so wrong? D:

Watched the pilot for the American IT Crowd there, how could they get it so wrong? D:

Nothing is sacred alas :(

This surprises you why?

This could be a rumour but the Americans could be trying their luck with a version of Only Fools And Horses.

How's Wolfie?

They had great source material in the original, but several minor changes (like the lift saying "Please get out" instead of "Get out of the lift") just made it far less funny.

KKkitty wrote: »
    How's Wolfie?
    I surviving
    They had great source material in the original, but several minor changes (like the lift saying "Please get out" instead of "Get out of the lift") just made it far less funny.
    WE don't call it a lift.

It was more adding the please that I thought took away from it, I understand dropping the lift part.

Maybe I'm taking it hard cause I haven't watched any of the other UK to US shows like The Office, Skins or Shameless.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Denny, did you see that ludicrous display last night?

What was Wenger thinking, sending on Walcott that early?

Thing about Arsenal is they always try and walk it in.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Getting my hair cut tomorrow for the first time since New Years. I feel like Scott Pilgrim!

I haven't had a proper haircut in years, not since I was 15 or 16 at least :pac:

I really need to go for a haircut again soon

I want longer hair so send me your clippings :)

I need one badly, it's sandy blond if that's any use :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Evening all it's been a while :)

• Advertisement

Evening Sarah :) How are you keeping?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement