Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,813 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I live to help others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

You are to kind, you working later?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I'll have a cup of tea and a sandwich! 5th floor of the library puhlease.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,813 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

hondasam wrote: »
    You are to kind, you working later?
    Sadly, yes I am
    I'll have a cup of tea and a sandwich! 5th floor of the library puhlease.
    Which library exactly?

QEII Library, Memorial University, St. Johns, NL, Canada. I'm on the right when you enter the study area, blonde hair, grey jumper.

Milk and sugar please :D

• Advertisement

This is gonna take me some time to get there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

It might be a bit cold by the time I cross the atlantic though :P

How's the case study going Peaches?

The case study is....printed :p

I'll do it after my exam Thursday. Working on my cheat sheets for that now, cause its open book. Which always worries me cause you know it will be even tougher then!

I had a lot of pepsi cause I needed caffeine and now I can't sit still or concentrate.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

evening again all, finally finished the shopping list for the week and have tomorrows dinner made:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Is this is the off topic chat?

• Advertisement

evening again all, finally finished the shopping list for the week and have tomorrows dinner made:D
    Evening hope
    cloud493 wrote: »
    Is this is the off topic chat?
    Indeed it is

Cloud, where did you get that signature from? It's hilarious :D

Peaches, what's the open book test on? Any open books we've had have been short answer questions thankfully :p

Its on Corporate Finance, will be a case study too with a good bit of calculations and analysis. We've done 10 practice case studies this semester, all pretty difficult and time consuming and done in groups :-/

Why did I leave it so late to prepare >_<

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Cloud, where did you get that signature from? It's hilarious :D

Peaches, what's the open book test on? Any open books we've had have been short answer questions thankfully :p

Its from portal 2, it has a lot of good quotes ;)

And yay :D If I didn't have netflix, I would be so bored right now.

Why did I leave it so late to prepare >_<

Rather you than me from the sounds of it! We leave stuff late because it's only fun when you cram ;)
    cloud493 wrote: »
    And yay :D If I didn't have netflix, I would be so bored right now.

What are you watching?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

because it's only fun when you cram ;)

I dunno about that.....

Elevator.jpg

I am watching winning season. Its actually pretty funny, I only put it on cos its got Emma Roberts in it. Are you doing anything fun leeg?

Watching RHCP songs on Youtube reading over a finished assignment that's due next week.

Well I ALWAYS cram and I've always gotten really good marks, so works for me :D Feeling better now that I remember that.

Netflix will be the downfall to me graduating though! I don't have a tv so I just use that mostly. Got way too excited when The Nanny was added the other day. 6 seasons of pure crap, but great memories :pac:

Watching RHCP songs on Youtube reading over a finished assignment that's due next week.

Ah preparedness, thats good stuff :D what's it about?

I love netflix. Saves me the annoyance of trawling the internet for looking for tv shows that'd be crap quality anyway :pac:

• Advertisement

We did PCR ("molecular photcopying") on our cheek cells and tested to see if we have a gene that originates in Monkeys.. I'm doing Forensic Science :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

I must give netflix a try someday

Ah, good stuff, good stuff. Wish I had your good study habits :p

We did PCR ("molecular photcopying") on our cheek cells and tested to see if we have a gene that originates in Monkeys.. I'm doing Forensic Science :p

*makes note legg is a scientist, for when im having a nervous breakdown over assignments*:D

*makes note legg is a scientist, for when im having a nervous breakdown over assignments*:D

If you are stuck feel free to PM me anytime, how useful I would be is debatable :o

If you are stuck feel free to PM me anytime, how useful I would be is debatable :o

well hopefully between you, the giant and his uber clever aunt and uncle i should get thru it and if all else fails ive done a deal with one of the pharmacists in work, he'll give me grinds if i babysit now and again for him and his wife:D

Sounds like you're halfway there already :D

Sounds like you're halfway there already :D

yup have to call in the favours now and again, tho ive a sneeking suspiciosn "auntie" nuala will guilt me into minding her little horrors at some point:eek:

Who's "the giant?" by the way?

You'll have to make sure you're really in need of help before you ask her in that case :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm playing Mass Effect 3 and I think I'm on the penultimate bit, but it's a long and drawn out bit pf pew pew pew and it's not giving me an option to save anywhere. Good job I drank that bottle of wine.

Have I mentioned that I love holidays :D:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement