Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appealing a soccer ban

Options
  • 25-03-2012 2:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭

I have spent a few months banned from the soccer forum . I had a staunch view at the time that Kenny Dalglish was too old , too long out of the game and not good enough to be Liverpool manager . I will agree that thisupset alot of Liverpool supporters and I racked up yellow cards like I was Joey bartons evil brother . This however is standard posting these days and now that people have started to realise what I was saying was right . I do not in anyway go flaming people in the football forum I just felt very strongly about this and the suarez issue . I think if I was allowed back now I could be a valued member of the boards soccer forum . Thanks for your time

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Cloptrop have you take this up with the Mod who banned you?

I can see that this was PHB

Advertisement