Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invoice Issue

Options
  • 25-03-2012 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    Think there may be a slight error in your invoicing system. Had two subs auto-renew last night and got the renewal invoice emails, only one had a pdf attached and the other didn't. Also the PDF that was attached to the one didn't have the usual layout.

Just thought I'd give you a heads up :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Please email accounts@blacknight.com with details and they'll be able to assist you and look into it further

Thanks

Michele

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

Cormac,

If you click download pdf in your cp do you get what you'd expect now?

Thanks,

Paul

Yep, they both seem fine from there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

Cool.

Thanks for the feedback.

Paul

• Advertisement

Hi again,
    I think something similar may have happened with my latest invoice. I've only received the renewal order and no regular invoice along with it (like usually happens).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

cormie wrote: »
    Hi again,
    I think something similar may have happened with my latest invoice. I've only received the renewal order and no regular invoice along with it (like usually happens).

Please contact accounts@blacknight.com and they'll be able to assist you.

Advertisement