Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physio for Shoulder

Options
  • 25-03-2012 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know or recommend any physio for a tricky shoulder problem nothing serious just an annoying painless poping that I cant shake. Im looking for someone with a bit of knowledge experence with shoulders

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

jayboi wrote: »
    Does anyone know or recommend any physio for a tricky shoulder problem nothing serious just an annoying painless poping that I cant shake. Im looking for someone with a bit of knowledge experence with shoulders

Nigel O'Connor in Tramore. I've used plenty of physics and he's the best by a mile. Was part of the Waterford Hurlers medical team last few seasons. Trust me, he'll sort you out. www.nigeloconnor.com

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Nas10

gscully wrote: »
    Nigel O'Connor in Tramore. I've used plenty of physics and he's the best by a mile. Was part of the Waterford Hurlers medical team last few seasons. Trust me, he'll sort you out. www.nigeloconnor.com

+1 I have to agree, fixed me up a few times and will not rush the session just to make a quick buck. Also gives you equipment to help at home so you can work on your own injury. Unlike some who try get you back as much as possible to make the money

Advertisement