Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 12 club looking for new recruits

Options
  • 25-03-2012 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭

Hi. are there any PC fifa 12 players who wanna play for a decent club?

We was 2nd in division 1 a few weeks ago and now around 8th so we are pretty much a top side. We are looking for 3 new players to join us to bolster our side.

We are looking for players who play as a team. That are not greedy and stay in position.

Send me a PM if you are interested. cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭jonneymendoza

bump, we are still looking for some new players.

Our club is top 100 and 6th in division 1. We are looking to win the league next season and be in the top 50's so if you are interested in joining a top ranked side in clubs and got what it takes to help us push further up the ranks, this is the club.

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3 neefneef

Are you still looking for players?
    My Pro: NeefNeef, Rating 82, online rating 6.5. I'm getting so annoyed by those players joining an online multi player game and then refusing to pass the ball even when other players are in a way better position.
    I'm working shifts from Wednesday till Saturday so Sunday till Tuesday I have all the time in the world. I have 2 legal copies and I'm building up my 2nd pro (BAlcatraz) for when a friend comes over.

neefneef wrote: »
    Are you still looking for players?
    My Pro: NeefNeef, Rating 82, online rating 6.5. I'm getting so annoyed by those players joining an online multi player game and then refusing to pass the ball even when other players are in a way better position.
    I'm working shifts from Wednesday till Saturday so Sunday till Tuesday I have all the time in the world. I have 2 legal copies and I'm building up my 2nd pro (BAlcatraz) for when a friend comes over.
    Sounds cool.

we are now full and only recruit 1 player per week so if you are still interested next week i can see where we can go from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 noa_32

Hi,if you are still looking for players,I would like to join your club.I am an CAM,77 overall improving every day.I played Virtual Pro a lot and I know the deal,I pass a lot and stay in position.My Origin id is : noa_32
    Thanks !

add me on origin mate

• Advertisement
Advertisement