Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

University Students in New Zealand

Options
  • 25-03-2012 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Is there anyone here that is currenty studying at a University in New Zealand or has attended one of them in the past? Im looking for some information on courses and it'd be great if there was some students I could talk to.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

Hmm, what is it you want to know? I may be of help - I don't study at a uni, but I do at a polytech.

If it helps at all, I'm studying part time in Weltec off campus in Christchurch, using the CPIT facilities.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭earnyourturns

I'm doing my PhD over here at the Uni of Otago, drop me a PM if you've any questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

If you don't get your answer, drop me a line. My housemate (until next week) is Campus Director for Quantum Education Group here in Auckland.

Advertisement