Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help

Options
  • 25-03-2012 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭

hi can a rep advise me, il be soon moving into a house that has them card meters, is it poss. to have these removed (cost, is it free?) as i rather have my bills direct debt every 2 months, and also im currently with airtricity but want to go with electric ireland. i cannot transfer my account to new property so when i switch will i still get the current offers on the market.thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 23 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Orla

Hi hadepsx,

If you are moving into a property where a token meter exists, this would be removed once you register your details. There is no cost for removing a token meter.

To register at the address, you will need to contact us with a meter reading, the MPRN (if available) and your direct debit details.

To avail of a priceplan, please contact our sales department - contact details found here or arrange a callback here.

Thanks
    Orla

Advertisement