Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 13 Scheduling **Monday - Friday**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Not yet, but he's in game
    Still in the first, might be waiting a while

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Jeez Ben must be playing 30 minute quarters or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Still wanna play heli if its advanced now?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Still wanna play heli if its advanced now?

Yep, ill be up for a while anyway, need to get something done for work so we'll say if its advanced by 12 we'll play if not i'll be around most of the week bar wednesday night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Refresh, refresh, refresh

Come on Ben, you're keeping good people waiting :)

Edit, and there we go, league advanced

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

League advanced! Sorry lads I started a 2nd game before advancing it and I couldn't quit out because I took my very first play to the house :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Cowboys! Hows 9pm for ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Cowboys! Hows 9pm for ya?

Perfect, see you then! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

adrian522 wrote: »
    Are you around Monday night around 9? I'm around tonight also...

Sorry only just saw this, yea Monday at 9 should be perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Hey Dave,

This week I am good for:
    Mon: anytime from 5:30
    Tue: from 5:30-7:00, or 10:00
    Thu: anytime from 5:30

Any of those suit you to play our game?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

14 teams have positive point scores this season, compared to last year that's up quite a bit compared to when we looked at it.
    Berty leading the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

ET giant are we able to play or will we have another failed connection?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

(Berty44) New York Jets @ San Diego Chargers (Specsy)

Specsy, are you around tonight Monday after 10pm? Can't do Tues/Weds. I can do Thursday if we can't do tonight.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

notyalc666 wrote: »
    Sorry only just saw this, yea Monday at 9 should be perfect

Cool, talk to you at 9 then,

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

empacher wrote: »
    ET giant are we able to play or will we have another failed connection?

Tuesday evening good for you? I should be free every evening, but at different times, except tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Berty44 wrote: »
    (Berty44) New York Jets @ San Diego Chargers (Specsy)

Specsy, are you around tonight Monday after 10pm? Can't do Tues/Weds. I can do Thursday if we can't do tonight.

Yeah tonight should be ok. Although I'd like to get as close to 10pm as possible, anything after 11 would be too late. If not, Thursday is fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Lukebray wrote: »
    Yeah tonight should be ok. Although I'd like to get as close to 10pm as possible, anything after 11 would be too late. If not, Thursday is fine.
    Cool. I will see you tonight. I will definitely be on by 10. Will be on once Man U v Fulham game is over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

SantryRed wrote: »
    I'll be on tonight about 9:30 to advance the league lads.
    Paddy, how is Wednesday during the day?

My Xbox is broken at the moment not sure I will be able to play this week will let you know tomorrow what's happening. I can't play during the day this week anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Bengals v. Browns scheduled for 19:00 tonight

Need to keep AFC North in my grasp

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

My Xbox is broken at the moment not sure I will be able to play this week will let you know tomorrow what's happening. I can't play during the day this week anyway.

This is to my advantage. But I would hate to see me catch up on you because your xbox is broke. At least it is against Santry, and not against like the CPU where you would definitely win.

• Advertisement

No problem Paddy, let me know. Thursday night or Tuesday about 11 would probably be the best times for me. Hope you get it fixed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Come on the Browns

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Tuesday evening good for you? I should be free every evening, but at different times, except tonight.
    working tuesday at 6, hows wed before anytime as long as were finished by 10pm

Guys Madden has completely fked up my Raiders-Chiefs game. WIth 5 minutes left in the half I called a run play, but instead of receiving the ball Matt Schaub just was standing under center and still is. The players are all sprinting into eachother around the spot the ball was meant to be snapped from as though it was fumbled though it wasn't snapped and there was no indication of a fumble. What can I do?

EDIT: There is no time on the clock in the second quarter and I have seen no sign that this is going to stop anytime soon.

EDIT: I would restart but the rules say only one restart against the CPU is permitted and otherwise it will have to be simmed.

EDIT: Someone else has asked to use the xbox so I can't continue wating for something to happen. The game has now been started twice and has not finished.

Anyone got an answer for me?

Hi Matthew,

Sorry I'm only getting on now. Unfortunately The rules state that you are only allowed to start the game twice and this will have to go to sim. Apologies,

Ben.

The Raiders are suing EA sports for making such a bug-filled game. But I think there is a little bit more to this particular bug and why it sprung up during my game. It surely has something to do with MJD and his potential MVP season, which will be damaged by not rushing for 200 yards against the CPU.

It'll be funny to see my passing game put up great conventional numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Sorry Berty, I know it's past 10. I got called into work and had to go straight from college, only home now. You probably wont see this but sorry for the late notice, be on asap!

So how does this sim thing work? Do I just leave the league when you're about to advance? Will it automatically re-order my depth chart or anything?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Matthew was that your second attempt?

Also if its been simmed you dont have to leave. When the league is advanced it will just sim your game.

Advertisement