Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mum there's a big cat at the back door

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

Try and domesticate it, obviously. I mean look at it. It's adorable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Put a saucer of milk out for the puddy kat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

marketty wrote: »
    Saucer of milk

milk is bad for cats... cats are lactose intolerant.... milk will give them the runs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭Simi

milk is bad for cats... cats are lactose intolerant.... milk will give them the runs

This is true. But they love ice cream!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

So what would you do if this guy showed up at your back door?

I'd feed him until he became tame and I'd call him Melvin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

AH-CVPL

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

I've given this a lot of thought previously.

I'd give it some meat laced with lots of sleeping pills, then wait for it to go to sleep. I'd then stage some pics of me fighting hand-to-hand with the cougar. I'd have to create some fake cuts/bites on me, with lots of blood & guts etc. The last pic would be me standing victorious over my fallen mortal enemy.

I'd then sell my story, do the rounds on the talk shows & eventually write a book about it. Movie rights would follow.

And then finally, I'd meet up with Bear Grylls, look him in the eye and "I killed a cougar with my bare hands. Beat that mother****a!'".

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

Honestly i'd do nothing.

I can't see him breaking the glass and eventually he'd get bored and go away.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I love how the guy who took the photo figured the best way to attempt a barricade was to push an armchair close to the door.

Either that or he was using it as a vantage point to tease it.

Thats probably what i would do. Get a little camping stove and sit there pan frying some steak just to piss it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

Tin of tuna and a belly rub:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement