Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lismore and hazlebourne area

Options
  • 25-03-2012 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭

Did anyone area these areas notice a grey van last week looking like casing houses. today 2 men with a petrol lawn mower where knocking at houses but heading off quickly. when i answered they just waved at me and moved onto the next house

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

Tubbs4 wrote: »
    Did anyone area these areas notice a grey van last week looking like casing houses. today 2 men with a petrol lawn mower where knocking at houses but heading off quickly. when i answered they just waved at me and moved onto the next house

Can you give us a description?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Give the cops a shout with as much information as you have.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Tubbs4

Not too well as they where gone before i got down. average height with loads of grease in their hair worse then a gangster film. sorry nite much good.
    the van the wife told me was like a transit, medium grey with a one black strip going the length of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Give the cops a shout with as much information as you have.

This this THIS.

Burglaries are through the roof in Waterford the past few months, and absolutely NOTHING will be done about them unless you give the guards something to go on and report the suspicious behavior.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

Tubbs4 wrote: »
    Not too well as they where gone before i got down. average height with loads of grease in their hair worse then a gangster film. sorry nite much good.
    the van the wife told me was like a transit, medium grey with a one black strip going the length of it

Did one of them have a lot of stubble and bushy type longish hair?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Tubbs4

Unsure as only saw one with mousy brown hair.

Advertisement