Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlewoods Website Offer.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Lash_Alert

caz0078 wrote: »
    iv a friend who littlewoods is hounoring her order

You're friend is probably lying to be honest. Been keeping a close eye on this as its very entertaining, and littlewoods have been VERY clear that they are not honouring any orders. Honouring one order opens a grey area, they wont do it. Tell your friend shes misunderstood.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 caz0078

rameire wrote: »
    thats great.
    you can let us know how they are when they actually turn up. :rolleyes:

littlewoods rang her but didn say anything bout price error jus comfirmed order

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭rameire

that means absolutely nothing, they confirmed the order.
    but have they confirmed the dispatch.
    that is the key.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

Strange. The other half buys loads of stuff from them and they have never rang her to confirm an order.

littlewoods rang her but didn say anything bout price error jus comfirmed order

This whole situation would be funny if people weren't so serious and optimistic about getting table. It wont happen. End of.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

I'm curious are peoples orders still showing up on their accounts at this stage or have they been cancelled. Mine is still sitting there but saying credit rejected, seems kinda strange to me.

And no I don't think I'm going to get the table but just curious why they havn't cancelled the order.

cruizer101 wrote: »
    I'm curious are peoples orders still showing up on their accounts at this stage or have they been cancelled. Mine is still sitting there but saying credit rejected, seems kinda strange to me.

And no I don't think I'm going to get the table but just curious why they havn't cancelled the order.

Most peoples orders i think are showing up as 'Processed' on the website. Dont know why they haven't cancelled them to be honest, probably too busy dealing with Jenny & Co. Some people have said though that they've experienced the same thing as you.

On a seperate note, it looks like Joe Duffy aint entertaining these individuals either! Id say he saw how their carrying on and decided to give it a massive swerve.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Dub12Dave

My OH's order has just changed to 'credit rejected' even though she paid by credit card :confused:

Did anyone get one of these alleged phone calls from Littlewoods yet?

my order say its processed delivery 16 april

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭manster

"order being processed" status also.
    no metion on joe duffy
    no phone call / email from Littlewoods

• Advertisement

my order say its processed delivery 16 april

So does everyones according to their facebook campaign/page! You're not getting it, seriously. You dont deserve it, you tried to scam a company, it backfired. Let it go. I dont get why people expect littlewoods to honour this, as it was highlighted it would cost them about 500k atleast. how many jobs would that cost in this climate? Bigger picture people? Typical greedy irish mentality that got us into this mess in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭zara100

manster wrote: »
    "order being processed" status also.
    no metion on joe duffy
    no phone call / email from Littlewoods
    hi just checked my littlewoods account and under track order there is a message saying sorry no longer available :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

zara100 wrote: »
    hi just checked my littlewoods account and under track order there is a message saying sorry no longer available :o

Same with mine :(

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

<SNIP> I'm not dragging that FB mess into this thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

Lash_Alert wrote: »
    You dont deserve it, you tried to scam a company, it backfired.

How did it backfire? :confused:

zara100 wrote: »

mine still showin processed and dispatched

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Give it a while, I think.

I don't blame anyone for chancing their arm on something like this but to crib and moan when the company realises their mistake and stops you getting away with it is just ridiculous.

nkay1985 wrote: »

I don't blame anyone for chancing their arm on something like this but to crib and moan when the company realises their mistake and stops you getting away with it is just ridiculous.

littlewoods table and chairs ran from thursday to sunday nite they had 4 days to correct it but they did not . they cannot penalize us customers who bought and paid for these items . At the end of the day they now have my money so i want my goods .

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

nkay1985 wrote: »

see thats the thing, if I saw something priced incorrectly and I wanted it, hell I'd try buy it myself, but once the company realised it was a mistake, and I already knew it couldnt be right, you can't go bitching and whinging about it then. chance your arm sure and if you get it then hey, good for you, but if not then move on, the way people are acting is just childish greed.

you will get your money back, you will not get "your goods"

• Advertisement

well no sign of my money returned yet littlewoods will lose more customers over than this

it will come.

After a trip to the small claims court littlewoods will b ruined in ireland after this

ha, dont think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

After a trip to the small claims court littlewoods will b ruined in ireland after this

You haven't read LittleWoods T&Cs yet, have you?
    No goods despatched = no contract = no breach of consumer rights = SCC not interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Check it again, there was one post on Facebook that made the same claim but I think the confusion stems from the icons for processed and dispatched staus which are showing together. Processed has a green tick, dispatched doesn't yet, and probably never will..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

No

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

well no sign of my money returned yet littlewoods will lose more customers over than this

With all due respect, a customer genuinely expecting a table costing several hundred euro for €21 is a customer they would do well to be without :confused:

Besides the fact that unless you have bought from Littlewoods prior to this, or would buy any of their other products from them now or in the future, then you are not a customer of Littlewoods, end of story and neither is anyone else in similar circumstances.

As for their downfall, well Littlewoods will not be ruined - I don't see why their genuine customer base would leave them in disgust at being denied a clearly mispriced table...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

littlewoods table and chairs ran from thursday to sunday nite they had 4 days to correct it but they did not . they cannot penalize us customers who bought and paid for these items . At the end of the day they now have my money so i want my goods .

They're not penalising you; they're refunding you the money you gave them for an incorrectly priced item.

You're not getting the table and chairs. They're not yours. You chanced your arm and didn't get away with it. Move on.

• Advertisement

Get a grip of yourself woman, seriously!

Advertisement