Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tankfest 2012

Options
  • 25-03-2012 4:57pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭

So this year Bovington Tank Museum are holding Tankfest 2012 on June 30th and August 1st. An adult day ticket is only €20 or so (ST£16).

You can see some of the planned displays here:

http://tankmuseum.org/ixbin/indexplus?record=ART3379&_IXMENU_=news_and_events

Highlights include the WW1 replica used in the movie Warhorse, and the Black Prince running for the first time on show. Last year they had the Tortoise running for the first time in 60 years.

And you can see some of my pics from there here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=75947317&postcount=7

so who's up for a bit of a gathering there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭phil3995

Sounds like a plan, should be booking my tickets this week, gonna be there both days.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭WilliStrangle

I might go. Not that far from Bovington so shouldn't be to hard

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

im doing a road trip in SW uk that week and ill be there on the sunday. tickets in hand already. im also going to the air tatoo show in swindon the following sunday.
    Anything else i should see around that area. (wife is with me )

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mercenary2

ZZR1100 wrote: »
    im doing a road trip in SW uk that week and ill be there on the sunday. tickets in hand already. im also going to the air tatoo show in swindon the following sunday.
    Anything else i should see around that area. (wife is with me )

try avoid the stripclubs so :)

Advertisement