Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap PADI open water course

• 25-03-2012 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hey lads I'm looking for a cheap place to the PADI OW course in Ireland, any suggestions would be great, cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

PADI dive schools in Ireland:

Ocean Divers, Dun Laoghaire
    Flagship Scuba, Dublin
    Ocean Addicts, Cork
    Aquaventures, Baltimore
    Waterworld, Tralee
    ScubaDiveWest, Galway/Mayo border
    Mevagh, Donegal

There may be others, but they're the ones that come to mind.

I suggest you ring them and ask.

Google will get you their phone numbers in a jiffy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Catmologen

Divin'Dec in Donegal. Just give Dec a buzz he will look after you. Prices are very competitive.
    http://divindec.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 coreyd

try dublinscuba.com dont think you will find cheaper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

Where abouts are you looking to do it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

I did mine in Waterworld, Tralee .... highly recommend it ..if my memory was right it was €350 at the time it was the cheapest I could find in Ireland, the way I was thinking was that if you do it in Ireland - when you goto all these fancy countries diving...it'll be easy.

Enjoy it !!

(I'm diving 2yrs soon ... have so far dived in Maui, Lanzarotte, Southern Spain, Clare, Galway, Kerry ....and off to Thailand on 6th April...have approx 15dives done)

• Advertisement
Advertisement