Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't add funds to PSN account using O2 money card?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ST3NG4H

Yep I'm having the 'could not add funds to your wallet' now for three days trying to use the 02 card to get BF3 Premium.

I think I'm gonna have to take aaron007 advice and get on to Gamesnash for a PSN card.

Just wondering though, I think you can be locked out of your PSN account for 24 hrs,48 hrs or even a week I've heard in some circles if you have tried adding funds too often, will the PSN card work relatively quickly or will I have to wait until the PSN account is unlocked?

Me heads gone!

Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

ST3NG4H wrote: »
    Yep I'm having the 'could not add funds to your wallet' now for three days trying to use the 02 card to get BF3 Premium.

I think I'm gonna have to take aaron007 advice and get on to Gamesnash for a PSN card.

Just wondering though, I think you can be locked out of your PSN account for 24 hrs,48 hrs or even a week I've heard in some circles if you have tried adding funds too often, will the PSN card work relatively quickly or will I have to wait until the PSN account is unlocked?

Me heads gone!

Thanks in advance.

Must be your account cos today I added my o2 card to my GF's account (which is an english account at that) and purchased Playstation Plus no bother.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,302 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

EJ22 wrote: »
    Must be your account cos today I added my o2 card to my GF's account (which is an english account at that) and purchased Playstation Plus no bother.

what could be wrong with his account because I have the same problem

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

what could be wrong with his account because I have the same problem
    I've no idea tbh. I know on my account I added it, tried a transaction but it didnt work. Left the card linked and tried a week later and it worked. Might need time to verify with O2 or something behind the scenes

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ST3NG4H

I finally added funds to my wallet yesterday after buying a PSN card from Gamesnash, can't recommend them enough great service. So I'm gonna stick to that method from now on and not use the 02 card directly to add funds.

Oh and I'll probly get an XBOX soon too I've lost my patience with Sony.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

ST3NG4H wrote: »
    I finally added funds to my wallet yesterday after buying a PSN card from Gamesnash, can't recommend them enough great service. So I'm gonna stick to that method from now on and not use the 02 card directly to add funds.

Oh and I'll probly get an XBOX soon too I've lost my patience with Sony.

I get what you mean. You'd think Sony would be more than happy to take your money but no, they have to make you go arseways around the situation in order to top up your account.
    Their games can't be beat but their service is piss poor.... It seems to balance things out though;)

Advertisement