Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Elegance/Maxi cosi compatibility?

Options
  • 25-03-2012 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

My wife is due our first baby at the end of May, and I was wondering whether anyone would know whether

1) The maxi cosi car seat would fit on the baby elegance chassis
    or
    2) The baby elegance car seat would fit into the Maxi cosi family fix base?

We have not bought a buggy as yet, we do have the Maxi-cosi car seat/base. My wife loves the look of the red baby elegance buggy...

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

I have the baby elegance ego. As far as I know the chasis is only compatible with the baby elegance seat. I bought mine in November 2010 so this may have changed since then with new adapters etc. Your best bet would probably be to ring baby elegance in Dundrum in the morning and they can tell you for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭SmilingLurker

Thanks for the response.

In simple - the answer is no. The Quinny, Silvercross, Phil and Teds and Mothercare own brand all fitted the Maxi Cosi car seat. The Mammas and Papas travel systems will fit the car seat, but require a €40 adapter.

My wife loved the mothercare My Choice buggy (which is on sale in pink and green) so the problem is solved.

Thanks again!

Advertisement