Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hoover bags in naas?

Options
  • 25-03-2012 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭

Any idea where I can get these in naas? Tesco, argos, hardly normal and powercity are all a no.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

I got some universal hoover bags last week in that place beside b&q. Where Byrne's world of wonder was.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Bulmers on Ice

You could try Expert electrical in where smyths toys are. Failing that and the other places you mentioned you could ring D.I.D in Newbridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭kaiphas

I've used Amazon or Dustbag.co.uk (http://www.dustbag.co.uk)
    I realise it's not terribly patriotic and it's better to keep the business locally but the delivery is quick and the search engine by model or bag number saves you getting it wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 rob86

Hey think ita called abbey electrical its on the kilcullen rd. had good range of hoover bags

Advertisement