Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Rig Plans

Options
  • 25-03-2012 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭

Hey guys i am not really good with computers at all but i have been playing Steam for a while now and i have purchased alot of games from Steam.But i am playing on a Laptop and looking for a gaming rig.The thing is i would have a 300-350 Budget...Yes i know not alot i am Fairly young and dont have a job. but i want a PC that would allow me to play Games at least Medium settings with good FPS and nice Graphics.Does anybody know of a Rig that i could use...Please if you do post Specs and Prices

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

At that price you'd be better looking second hand. Check out adverts and you might get a bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭Digy123

At the start i was going to get one Second hand but what about Viruses and stuff can i be sure theres none?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Hard drive should be wiped clean if you're buying second hand.

Advertisement