Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deleted Posts

Options
  • 25-03-2012 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭

I think I'm having posts deleted anytime I mention something in particular that shouldn't be a problem to say or at least I wouldn't have thought so.
    At first I thought I was imaging it, but on two occasions now I'm 100% sure I've mentioned sometime in a post and later I find my post has disappeared?

Can I post what I've said that's been deleted to see if it's allowed? It's nothing exciting really, just and observation/prediction I've made.

I'd just like to understand the logic behind deleting my posts any time I've mentioned it.
    Perhaps I'm missing something here so could someone clue me it?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Without any context, it's impossible to guess. Only the mod who removed them can answer, but I really doubt it's without good reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I'm just going to say it.

I said that Chuck Stone would undoubtedly be a future mod of AH one day. It's a compliment (of sorts :p).

Surely that's allowed?

I can't see why it wouldn't be? :confused:

I'm perplexed.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Did you PM the AH Mods and ask what the issue was with your posts so Teddy?

MugMugs wrote: »
    No actually:o
    Should I PM them all?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

MugMugs wrote: »
    No actually:o
    Should I PM them all?

Perhaps that might be your best bet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

You could just PM one, telling them what thread it was. Any AH mod can check to see who deleted it.

You could just PM one, telling them what thread it was. Any AH mod can check to see who deleted it.
    Ok cool. I'll do that. I was just about to ask how do I add recipients for a PM but I suppose it won't be necessary now. I use this though ';" is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Ok cool. I'll do that. I was just about to ask how do I add recipients for a PM but I suppose it won't be necessary now. I use this though ';" is it?

Thats the one.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

As advised, PMs are the way to go so no need for this thread any more

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement