Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Keys

Options
  • 25-03-2012 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭

Hi,

Lost a set of keys today when showing my brother around UCD. Pretty much walked the entire campus and could honestly have lost it anywhere so am not too hopeful. I have vague recollection of taking them out when sitting at the steps of O' Reilly facing the lake, so could have left them there.

The set includes silver house key, small silver key with black rubber top, a grey plastic key card for my apartment block, and a superquinn reward card.

Have called into campus services and library but no sign of them. Seeing as its Sunday, am unsure where someone who may have found them would drop them off as nothing seems to be open. Am hoping someone drops something in tomorrow.

Would really appreciate your help as need the keys for work.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 disturbedangel

Sent you a message there, pretty sure my boyfriend found your keys on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

I'm just posting here to say how awesome Boards is, when this kinda thing works out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭analyse this

I'm just posting here to say how awesome Boards is, when this kinda thing works out...

Agreed!

Thanks disturbedangel!

Advertisement