Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COD with Hardwareversand

Options
  • 25-03-2012 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Will be placing an order for computer parts soon from Hardwareversand as they are easily the cheapest I've seen. What I want to know is how trustworthy is the company and using the COD payment method? I'm building for a friend of mine so I don't want to take risks with his money.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Will be placing an order for computer parts soon from Hardwareversand as they are easily the cheapest I've seen. What I want to know is how trustworthy is the company and using the COD payment method? I'm building for a friend of mine so I don't want to take risks with his money.

they are used a lot here, but they use only bank transfer method for over 500eu orders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

I've dealt with them many times, they're reliable and trustworthy. They will only accept bank transfer and will ship when it clears, usually takes the full 5 days on the first order. Make sure everything you order is in stock when you order and hope none go out of stock when its waiting to clear or it will delay the order. Your second and subsequent orders will be much quicker.

Advertisement