Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wifi in Athlone

Options
  • 25-03-2012 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Do you know if there are any places in Athlone offering Wifi access?

I'm talking about bars or cafes etc. that allow their customers to use their Wifi signal. I know starbucks does this in the states and UK not sure if there are starbucks in Athlone though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Long Gone

McDonalds has free Wifi

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭tokenv

That's good to know. I hope I don't have to get some of their crappy food to use the Wifi :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭flazio

You need to ask the staff for an access code, it's free but obviously they won't ive it to you if you don't buy anything. There's a signal in that cafe the Sheraton hotel run in Athlone Town centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭tokenv

Yes I know but I'm hoping I can get away with some drinks instead of food.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

tokenv wrote: »

Bar/reception area in the Sheraton has free wifi also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

tokenv wrote: »

Bar/reception area in the Sheraton has free wifi also
    The prince bar has free wifi

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭dueyfinster

Also KFC afaik?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Eazzah

The Sheraton hotel offer free Wifi, their cafe that joins with them just as you go up the escalator in The town centre may offer it to. There is also a cafe downstairs across from Next, two or three down from Easons that offer Wifi too, just buy a scone or something to receive the code.

Advertisement