Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

27 MHz 2 way/channel radio remote needed - where do I start?

Options
  • 25-03-2012 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

I picked up a remote controlled speedboat at a car boot sale today as my son wanted it. I'm quite confident I can get it to work and was told the remote was lost over the years.

Apparently it requires a battery pack and a 27 MHz remote control 2 way.

Can someone be so kind as to point me in the right direction to get one at a reasonable price please.

My son is really looking forward to getting this working and I'm hoping to do so in time for his birthday during April :-)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

They are a standard item, so all model shops should have them.

There are links in the GENERAL GUIDE THREAD - sources, links, model info, clubs, shops, etc and these should be helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭mumof2

Appreciate the tip. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 31 coppercat

hi , have a few spare radio sets lying around you're welcome to one if you want it :) whereabouts are you located ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭mumof2

coppercat wrote: »
    hi , have a few spare radio sets lying around you're welcome to one if you want it :) whereabouts are you located ?

Thank you, I will get back to u if my current plan doesn't work out.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭mugenextreme

i have a 27mhz 3ch radio from a old traxxas buggy that i dont need anymore. If you are stuck you can have it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement