Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midweek getaway in Ireland

Options
  • 25-03-2012 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

Hey folks,
    Does anyone have any recomendations for a nice hotel where myself and the Mrs. could disappear for a couple of days, that won't break the bank (or does anyone know of any ongoing deals etc.)...we're not too fussed as to what the location should be.
    Cheers!
    HSB.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭NJS007

Hey folks,
    Does anyone have any recomendations for a nice hotel where myself and the Mrs. could disappear for a couple of days, that won't break the bank (or does anyone know of any ongoing deals etc.)...we're not too fussed as to what the location should be.
    Cheers!

HSB.
    I would check out whatever getaway deals are on www.groupon.ie and www.pigsback.com/megadeals
    Bound to get a great deal there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

NJS007 wrote: »
    Hey folks,
    Cheers!

HSB.
    I would check out whatever getaway deals are on www.groupon.ie and www.pigsback.com/megadeals
    Bound to get a great deal there :)

we stayed in the kees un stranalor un Jan. Nice spot and food was good

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭xtradel

Lidl Breaks have a good deal on at the mo....3 nights midweek B&B plus 2 course meal on one of the nights for €99pps (€198 for 2 people).

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭millymash12

Not sure about the price of these or how convenient it is for you but have a look at belvedere house in mullinger, nice rooms, nice view of lough ennel, nice trip down to lilliput or walk thru forest. Or else try yeats county hotel, rooms facing the ocean are huge, alright food, great pub around the corner with live music, real friendly and there's a swimming pool and sauna and jacusi in the hotel. Love Sligo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

xtradel wrote: »
    Lidl Breaks have a good deal on at the mo....3 nights midweek B&B plus 2 course meal on one of the nights for €99pps (€198 for 2 people).
    We found lidl dearer for the kees than booking.com and paying direct for evening meals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭audi02

If you go onto booking.com and subscribe to their flash deals you can get some really good rates in hotel. Also I do find alpharooms cheap for hotels in ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

www.supervalugetawaybreaks.com if you have the book of vouchers. I could probably oblige. PM me

€218.00 for 2 adults for 3 nights B&B plus 1 evening meal (in a 4 star hotel)

Advertisement