Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quinny buzz 2012

Options
  • 25-03-2012 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Thinking about getting this and have searched through forum here. Just wondering if anyone who has bought one recently could tell me where the best offers are at the moment. Have already noticed big differences in the prices. Mothercare when they have it on offer will be €899 but can't afford that.

Really like the system and think it's light enough to use eventhough it is a bit of a tight squeeze to pack into car. Any advice would be great. thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Is it the Moodd or is there a new Buzz too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

They have a Buzz 2012 out too, looks exact same as past models though.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭kizzyf

yeah it's buzz 3 2012 model. Seems the same as 2011 model but can't seem to find them anywhere. The only difference is that the Dreami has been replaced with a foldable? carry cot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

I had one of the older models of Quinny Buzz and found it a nice pram.
    Fairly bulky to get into the boot & could be a bit finicky to fold down (this may have improved with newer models).

But on the whole very comfortable pram for baby, very easy & light to push and steer.

If there is a new model out, would you not consider trying some retailer for last years model?
    Often there are minimal differences in spec/style, but the older model because it is discontinued will generally have a decent discount on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭kizzyf

Thanks Caprilicious, I've been looking out for the older model but they seem to be sold out everywhere as most of the big sales took place in January.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

This one here is great value, not sure if pink is the colour you want but bargain at €299.99 new :eek:

http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplay0_10751_-1_112311_10001

They have the newer model for €477 either in a bigger range of colours........

http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplay0_10751_-1_146042_10001

I haven't bought anything from them myself but have read some really good reviews about them.

If you haven't already, it'd definitely be worth checking one out in a store & getting them to see if it'll fit into your boot.
    I could fit it into the little hatchback I had when I had my daughter, but only if I took the seat off/folded frame/removed bag & wheels.
    It was a little time consuming!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I have bought a lot from kiddicare ,they are great to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 KD3107

I bought my second daughters buggy and other items from kiddicare back in 2007, found them to be very efficient. I am expecting baby no 3 in June and would have no problem using kiddicare again. Their prices are very reasonable.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭SEORG

If you don't mind buying second hand, www.adverts.ie is your friend.

We got one a buzz at the end of last year with everything included for less (way less) than half the price of any in the shops and it's in great condition.

http://www.adverts.ie/for-sale/baby-nursery/pushchairs-prams/83/q_buzz/

Advertisement