Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Points improvement competition

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Zaffy wrote: »
    Looking for an increase of 15.

... 610 in the mocks is depressing considering it's so easy to go down in the actual LC.

Wow, that's amazing, well done! Just out of curiosity, which subjects are you doing? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭lainey108

Zaffy wrote: »
    Looking for an increase of 15.

... 610 in the mocks is depressing considering it's so easy to go down in the actual LC.

sorry what..your finding the fact that you got 610 depressing???

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

Ohhhh gurl I am in!

I'm really competitive so this might motivate me a bit! :P

Got 320 in the pres, need 500! 180 increase! LETS GO! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,657 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

275 in the pres (failed Maths so threw in Irish instead) need an increase of about 75

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

405 in the pres (considering I didn't do Russian for the pres, a subject in which I'm hoping for an A1). My personal target is 500. Increase of 95 points. Let's do it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I got 470 in the Mocks and I'm definately hoping to go up:D I'd like to get around 540 for myself. That's 70 points yeah? LEZZZZZZ DO DIS! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

aahhh sure i reckon this will give me some sort of push to start! Got 430...looking for 470/80ish should i round it up to 500 for the craic?? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

AnnaKin wrote: »
    aahhh sure i reckon this will give me some sort of push to start! Got 430...looking for 470/80ish should i round it up to 500 for the craic?? :pac:

Ye go for it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭K_1

Did very well in the mocks, so hoping for a 15 point increase to be sure I'll get what I want!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Indigoat

Got 390 in the mocks, aiming for 500 :) 110 increase seems perfectly do able.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

Got 540, aiming for 590 so a good bit of work required!

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Zaffy

lainey108 wrote: »
    sorry what..your finding the fact that you got 610 depressing???

Only way to go is down.

Advertisement